Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fanuilos that is so good :thumbsup:

Steve does Jed have family to help her or visit her? If there's anything any of us can do for her while she's in hospital (taking her clothes and other belongings / purchases) please let me know.

This is just utterly devastating news :thumbsup: My thoughts are with Jed and her loved ones, including the animals.

If I can do anything, please let me know. Pay day is tomorrow - will make a donation then.

There are no words that seem even close to being adequate right now... tears are flowing for Jed and her lost family, and especially TBCITW - it was palpable how much she loved him and all her other dogs with every post she wrote.

Hang in there Jed, the others still need you, as do we... :thumbsup:

Donation made which is about all I can do to help from over here. Wish I could do more :thumbsup:

I have no money to help with at the moment but if there is anything else I can do to help please let me know. I know very little about horses but if someone is willing to look after them they can be agisted here if necessary. I know they are being looked after on the property at the moment but the offer is there.

absolutely in shock - how terrible. I really don't have the words at the moment.

Thank you to the MDBA for organising care of her horses, those deceased that are decseased and for making sure her dogs did not have to stay with the RSPCA - I know she will be extremely grateful for that.

Jed you are one of the most respected posters here, your words and wisdom are great. You have helped me in the past as I am sure you have helped many others.

I am sending all the healing energy I can to you and your family. You have dogs that desperately need you, as you do them. Please get better and be home soon.

From Bunnings website - will call the caboolture store to see whether they are booked up

Sausage Sizzles and other Fundraising Opportunities

The famous Bunnings Sausage Sizzle is enjoyed by thousands of Bunnings customers every weekend of the year, whilst also providing a valuable fundraising opportunity for local community groups. All of the funds raised are kept by the community group conducting the Sausage Sizzle.

Bunnings Sausage Sizzles are a popular fundraising activity and are typically booked out up to six months in advance.

If you would like to apply to host a Bunnings Sausage Sizzle, please contact the Activities Organiser at your local Bunnings Warehouse.

If anyone intends doing anything in this line to collect funds you will need an approval to fund raise so please contact me so I can arrange this for you.

Julie