Dog In Fraser Coast Pound

Boronia

Ok, I think I am having a senior moment here but I have wracked my brains and I can't figure out what a moodle is :laugh: ...obviously a poodle/something or maybe a typo (tho' the 'p' and the 'm' are a fair way away from each other on the keyboard).

Poor dog looks so confused, I hope someone gives him a home soon.

http://www.frasercoast.qld.gov.au/web/guest/lost-pets

edited to include the link to the Fraser Coast Pound (another senior moment!)

Edited by Boronia

Thanks Nekhbet, I didn't think he was that as he seemed bigger and kinda didn't look as tho' he had Maltese in him that's why it had me stumped!, I was thinking of a bigger dog starting with 'M', perhaps he is malt X Standard Poodle...the mind boggles, let's not go there :laugh:

Ok, I think I am having a senior moment here but I have wracked my brains and I can't figure out what a moodle is :clap: ...obviously a poodle/something or maybe a typo (tho' the 'p' and the 'm' are a fair way away from each other on the keyboard).

Poor dog looks so confused, I hope someone gives him a home soon.

http://www.frasercoast.qld.gov.au/web/guest/lost-pets

edited to include the link to the Fraser Coast Pound (another senior moment!)

Does the Fraser Coast pound sell unclaimed dogs to the public? I know that Bundaberg pound won't :clap:

Yes, youu can get unclaimed animals from the pound, a friend of mine has homed 5 themselves the last few years, 2 rotties and the others were bitzas. Thye rehome cats etc. too and they usually put the animlas in the local free paper to 'jog' peoples memories if they've lost a pet :D ;) to come and get them, or else they are up fro adoption.

who knows these days .. not the most handsome of dogs though is he!

He most certainly isn't handsome Nekhbet, I kinda liked him though, he looked as if he needs a BIG cuddle and a bone to chew on to cheer him up :)