Mvkc Shows In August At Albury Wodonga Equestrian Centre

Just to let you all know that the three show weekend (August 6-8 inclusive) run by the Murray Valley Kennel Club at the Albury Wodonga Equestrian Centre is advertised in the May issue of the Dogs NSW gazette.

It will also be in June Vic Dog. There are seven judges so seven rings will be set up. Judges include three New Zealanders - Polly Middleton, Kaye Finlayson, Dale Wilkinson, with Simon Sim from the Philippines, Michael Quinney from the UK and two local judges with extensive overseas experience - Kaye Eldred and Esther Benson from NSW.

The main news for everyone, and especially any interstaters interested, is that we have stepped into the 21st Century for the very first time, so you can now enter these three shows online through www.OZentries.com. The schedule is also up on their web-site.

Depending on dates of Brisbane Royal these could be suitable to fit in either going up or coming home.

Great showing over the weekend everyone! Regards, Jan Seary

Mud was last year, I remember having Brian wrapped in a towel waiting for sweepstakes :thumbsup: Great weekend, although we couldn't find a shop in Albury that sold gumboots on a Friday night :love::love:

Am hoping to make it up there again, love the venue :hug:

mud was the year before wasn't it :thumbsup: , still a great 3 days

:love: Mud was both years just the show was on different sides of the toilet block!

Last year it absolutely pissed down early in the morning of the Friday. Shepmax and I were trying madly to get our gazebo up and keep Lara dry - the three of us were just drowned rats!! I had to leave early to go to an ADR thingy at Masterfoods and of course it didn't rain then!

Actually you were there too Rebanne as I had Nissa-Violet with me and I was trying to keep her dry under your umbrella tent- I just remembered :love:

Edited by Trisven13

I know I was there but I don't remember the weather, maybe cause Sway had her heater with her and we were sharing :rofl:

Were you with Sway on the first day??? I'm sure you were next to us but maybe I'm thinking of a different show. :rofl: I just remember the rain and BBJ staying over.

Edited by Trisven13

I know I was there but I don't remember the weather, maybe cause Sway had her heater with her and we were sharing :thumbsup:

Were you with Sway on the first day??? I'm sure you were next to us but maybe I'm thinking of a different show. :thumbsup: I just remember the rain and BBJ staying over.

we are getting old :champagne: I was with Sway and you and BBJ were over the far side, that bit I remember cause we only had one gazebo the Friday because we both thought the other had the 2nd one