Anti Bsl Help From Celebrity?

ratta

I wonder if we could get a respected celebrity such as Cesar Milan from the dog whisperer series, who is very pro- pitt bull and anti- bad owners to help get something out there in the media somehow?? I dont know how you would go about it?

Just an idea..what does everyone think?

Not my idea and maybe too late now anyway, but how awesome would it be if we could get someone (preferably well-known/famous) with a Pitbull (or Am Staff) along to the million paws walk and help bring attention to the problems with Bsl etc and promote the good points about these dogs? try and attract some good media attention? Perhaps this is something that should be organised in detail for next years walk?

Just throwing ideas around, would love to know what everyone thinks...

I'm not sure the rspca would allow that to happen - don't the people at the top support BSL?

Besides, it's a bit of a catch 22 since pitbulls have to be muzzled in public. It'd more likely work against them to bring one out for people to look at. Those muzzles make the dog look dangerous, even though most of them would lick you to death :)

Maybe a different event like bark in the park? It would be great to see some amstaffs there!