Dog Coats For Maltese -links? Second Hand?

Missymoo

I am after a 35cm coat for our little elderly, dodgy maltese. She is very thin (thats just her, we had testing done) and now she is getting older she is shivering alot more even inside (she only goes out to toilet)

I am after good links for dog coats not too expensive, and probably just the softer ones?

Or if anyone has a second hand one they want to sell??

I got her a Wag wear one off ebay, but it was too small (I guessed her size as I couldnt find a tape measure) so shes got this tiny coat on like a vest! She likes it though, but I want one to cover all her body!

Look here http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?showtopic=167828 - I am getting some PJs made for Bella, they are not too expensive and should be perfect, haven't got mine yet though. Jenny had something very similar for her malt/shih cross and said the fleecy pjs are great - I love they way the chest is covered for extra warmth too, and the fleece should be more comfortable then the normal dog jackets

Edited by helen

A friend of mine makes dog coats for little ones...her little cottage industry. My oldie needed a coat, but light weight to suit her for daily inside wear. She made me a lil polar fleece number. Should you not find commercially what you need I might be able to help.