Bull Terrier

Just want to say - Neither of my dogs have more or less training than the other

While Atlas takes longer to learn, Kaos learns fast, but needs reminding over and over and over till she gets it - Where because it took Atlas longer, he seems to remember it easier! :)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glad i havent upset anyone :)

They do need training and they will do your head in hehehehe I have trained 2 to trials level , just never bothered for their titles, the first one was hard to do until i learnt to read them, the second i had a better understanding , was much more at ease , learnt not to stress so much.

I have sold puppies to Staffies owners and they have all told me they are nothing like they expected , not even similar and cant be compared, i dont know i have never owned a staffie just one lab , a JRT and bullies , now the Bordeauxs.

Best thing is if you can go and visit a breeder or a local dog show (and hope some are entered) talk to the owners ask all the questions you want you will be suprised how bull terrier owners love nothing more than to talk about their dogs. We are lovable like our dogs

Cheers

Julie

Glad i havent upset anyone :D

They do need training and they will do your head in hehehehe I have trained 2 to trials level , just never bothered for their titles, the first one was hard to do until i learnt to read them, the second i had a better understanding , was much more at ease , learnt not to stress so much.

I have sold puppies to Staffies owners and they have all told me they are nothing like they expected , not even similar and cant be compared, i dont know i have never owned a staffie just one lab , a JRT and bullies , now the Bordeauxs.

Best thing is if you can go and visit a breeder or a local dog show (and hope some are entered) talk to the owners ask all the questions you want you will be suprised how bull terrier owners love nothing more than to talk about their dogs. We are lovable like our dogs

Cheers

Julie

hi julie

thanks some good advice there mate, :)

i will not rush into it , i wont be looking at another dog until about the end of the year , as i wont to find out heaps more until then,

thanks everyone for all the pics of your loverly dogs ,

i would love to see some more if you have any,

regards jase