Big Brag For A Baby Border!

Just thought I would post a BIG FAT CONGRATS to Spikespuppy for doing so well at Colac on the weekend!:rofl::laugh:

Spikespuppy's baby girl, Casey did her mum (and everyone else!!) proud, winning

Baby Puppy in Group (under Mrs S. Monk - WA):laugh::laugh::laugh:

and then

Baby Puppy in Show (under Mr P Primrose - WA)

:):(:):laugh::rofl:

BIG CONGRATS!

Edited by lappiemum

Thanks so much, Terri :rofl: We are still on Cloud 9!!! Baby in Group was amazing enough but when the General Specials judge announced he would have the Terrier as his Baby in Show, I didn't believe it, thinking surely he had said 'retriever' or something... but no, it was my little girl that he was pointing to :party::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :dance:

I love this little dog so much, as soon as she was born there was *something* about her, and as she grew up, she and I had the closest bond out of all the pups in the litter so it was a relief when she continued to develop so nicely!! Her personality is just the best, both for at home and the show ring - confident but not bossy, attentive (as opposed to her mother who couldn't care less about what *I* want lmao) but not clingy... she moves like a dream with just enough baby attitude at the moment to make an impact. She's cheeky, but not a lunatic :rofl:

Whatever happens in the future, yesterday's show will forever remain one of the most amazing. My first homebred puppy, my first In Show award... all I can say is 'awesome' and wander around with a silly grin on my face :love::eek::)

post-2621-1272868217_thumb.jpg

Edited by SpikesPuppy

Casey & her 'winnings'

post-2621-1272869805_thumb.jpg

Gaiting in General Specials, she really powers out, I have to keep up with her lmao.

post-2621-1272869937_thumb.jpg

ETA Casey is the 'pink' puppy from my litter, and the one with Ziva in my avatar :laugh:

Edited by SpikesPuppy

:provoke::wave: :D HOOOLEY DOOLEY SP !! :rofl::)

Congrats on every breeder's dream, to do well with your first homebred baby :)

You both look fantastic.

is your mouth sore from this yet....... :D :D :D :D ?!! :o

fifi

i was watching you in the ring for show as I was packing up!! She looked beautiful!! Congrats!! HOW EXCITMENT!!!!

Bet you didnt see that coming!

Well deserved, very nice for your first homebred baby!!