Teensy Little Brag....

ellz

My Roger won another two Baby In Groups this weekend and beat sister Flame both days! :(

This sees the end of their baby campaign...next time out, they're up playing with the big kids!!!!! :hug:

Another lovely social weekend with the Rajacadoo-doo-doos, Flatchat, Maxbox and Hounder. Spied Quoll in the distance I think and Huganewf came along today too. I *think* I saw Bokezu, but wasn't sure if it was her or not so didn't go and say hi.

Beautiful day yesterday, very changeable day today. Winter is definitely on its way Down Under Down Under! :)

It was a great weekend. Highlights for me were cuddles from Flame and Woger and my new Heartstings leads especially made by Ellz!! Seen soon on a flatcoat near you! :eek:

Thank you to Olivia for execising Disco before he went in the ring. Much appreciated!! :cry:

Firebush Billie Piper is learning to free stand and I am really happy with how she is looking. :o

The early finish on the Sunday was a super bonus...I had three hours to drive home and was turning in the drive at 5.45pm. Wish more committees would organize nice early finishes.

Edited cos my fingers went faster than my brain!!

Edited by flatchat

It was a great weekend. Highlights for me were cuddles from Flame and Woger and my new Heartstings leads especially made by Ellz!! Seen soon on a flatcoat near you! :eek:

Thank you to Olivia for execising Disco before he went in the ring. Much appreciated!! :cry:

Firebush Billie Piper is learning to free stand and I am really happy with how she is looking. :o

The early finish on the Sunday was a super bonus...I had three hours to drive home and was turning in the drive at 5.45pm. Wish more committees would organize nice early finishes.

Edited cos my fingers went faster than my brain!!

Combined Breeds Dog Club always seem to have earlier finishes and all thanks to the committee that make sure things run smoothly!!!

Glad to hear everyone had an enjoyable weekend, I am heading south for the Gundog Club Shows this weekend, hope the weather is kind :laugh:

Blushing! :o Flame and Woger give very nice cuddles....although Flame is still somewhat feral so it's a darned good thing that Woger can do good enough cuddles for both of them! :laugh:

Billie's incredibly cute. I will be looking forward to Billie cuddles when next we meet. Hopefully that will be at the show on the 22nd when we DOLers will be welcoming a VERY special guest all the way from the big West! :cry:

The CBDC shows were very smoothly run. It was great to get home at a decent hour, that's for sure!!

It was a great weekend. Highlights for me were cuddles from Flame and Woger and my new Heartstings leads especially made by Ellz!! Seen soon on a flatcoat near you! :thumbsup:

Blushing! :laugh: Flame and Woger give very nice cuddles....although Flame is still somewhat feral so it's a darned good thing that Woger can do good enough cuddles for both of them! ;)

Billie's incredibly cute. I will be looking forward to Billie cuddles when next we meet. Hopefully that will be at the show on the 22nd when we DOLers will be welcoming a VERY special guest all the way from the big West! :thumbsup:

The CBDC shows were very smoothly run. It was great to get home at a decent hour, that's for sure!!

:o:thumbsup:

Go Woger!!! Nice way to finish baby class :D

Edited by ♥♫PD888♫♥