Elbie, Hoover, Dodge & Friends!

I hope she grows up to look like Pepper!

Psst. :provoke:Blue can't turn chocolate unless she rolls in mud :laugh:

Look out for Feb and the Flyball Nationals! I can't guarantee Daisy will be there, but Max and I will!!

Will your team all be staying at the same hotel? You and Max (and Daisy if she comes :) can stay with us that weekend. OH said: "Will she mind that we have a lot of dog hair everywhere?" :scared:

Edited by koalathebear

I hope she grows up to look like Pepper!

Psst. :provoke: Blue can't turn chocolate unless she rolls in mud :laugh:

I'll send some Pepper fur in the post for you, or Daisy could indeed roll in different shades of mud. :D

My name's Hoover. I'm bored. No one will play with me. Today the humans took Elbie to Dog School and I was left at home All By Myself with nothing but a Kong Wobbler. They also make me sit in the car when Elbie does agility because they say that I'm too young. Also, Elbie just punched me in the face. :p

IMAG0292.jpg

Edited by koalathebear

Thanks for the offer KTB. Will let you know closer to the date, but it could be a lot of fun!

Awww look at Mars - so serious about his achievements!

Thanks Dandybrush - I have to say I'm enjoying it a lot! (Although she pees everywhere!!!! I forgot about that bit !)

By the way, that photo of Mars is absolutely gorgeous. It looks very professional!!! :love: I wanted to take a better photo of Elbie but Hoover kept hurtling over to try to bonehead the photo :rofl:

Thank you! :) I think it was attempt number 8 or something like that, Mars was pulling faces and making his ears wonky, Pepper was also attempting to photo-bomb.

My name's Hoover. I'm bored. No one will play with me. Today the humans took Elbie to Dog School and I was left at home All By Myself with nothing but a Kong Wobbler. They also make me sit in the car when Elbie does agility because they say that I'm too young. Also, Elbie just punched me in the face. :p

IMAG0292.jpg

Pepper here - I know how you feel Hoover. Mars always gets to go out on secret squirrel business with Mum and comes home smelling suspiciously like he has been seeing doggy friends. He also constantly shoves toys in my face when I'm trying to sleep, will bat me on the head with his paw and uses me to balance when he's too lazy to 'beg'.

Dear Hoover,

They left you all alone with only the Wobbler! That would have only entertained me for like...10 seconds!

Today Hooman Mama went to the movies for hours! She left me with the food cube, which lasts me a bit longer than the Wobbler. Also, the Wobbler is Inside Only apparently. *Eyeroll*

I'm gunna go lay on Hooman Mama's bed now. Its way comfy.

Luff,

Roo xx

PS Congratz to Mars and Elbie on passing Silver. Hope you got lots of treats!

PPS Congratz to Max on your new sister. She looks like fun!

PS Congratz to Mars and Elbie on passing Silver. Hope you got lots of treats!

Dear Roo,

Fanks for the congratz! Mum gave me a big juicy bone when I got home, yum yum!

sorry clastic, seems i missed mars achievements, congrats on passing silver too :thumbsup: :D

Thanks dandybrush! :D

Edited by Clastic

Look out for Feb and the Flyball Nationals! I can't guarantee Daisy will be there, but Max and I will!!

I'll be there with my boy Diesel too, little Miss Rumour will be tagging along with us but she's probably going to be in a very grumpy mood because she'll miss out on being able to compete by under one week :(

I'll be there with my boy Diesel too, little Miss Rumour will be tagging along with us but she's probably going to be in a very grumpy mood because she'll miss out on being able to compete by under one week :(

Would be great to meet you Diesel&Ryder and of course I'd love to meet Diesel and Rumour! :D

A shame that little rumour will be too young, I'm sure she'll still love the road trip. :)

Edited by Clastic

We'll be easy to spot. Just have to look for the Choc. Merle Border collie throwing a tantrum in her crate because she's not allowed to get out and have a turn. I have no doubt she will be making sure everyone knows her displeasure.

In the next crate there will be a red border collie fast asleep because he's used to her tantrums and couldn't care less :laugh:

I'm definitely looking forward to our road trip/ mini holiday with the dogs. It's going to be lots of fun

We'll be easy to spot. Just have to look for the Choc. Merle Border collie throwing a tantrum in her crate because she's not allowed to get out and have a turn. I have no doubt she will be making sure everyone knows her displeasure.

In the next crate there will be a red border collie fast asleep because he's used to her tantrums and couldn't care less :laugh:

I'm definitely looking forward to our road trip/ mini holiday with the dogs. It's going to be lots of fun

:laugh: I'll keep an eye out for you guys. :D

Looking forward to meeting you all!

And in other news:

"Help me Obi Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope ..."

IMAG0296.jpg

Ok, just bumping with a few pics from today...

"Enrichment - kibble on lawn"

IMG_0636.jpg

"ok, I'm on the mat, waiting, where's the treat"

IMG_0654.jpg

"i can do shy with the best of them"

IMG_0656.jpg

"now for a bow"

IMG_0663.jpg

I'm sorry to bombard your thread :o (I love to read in here and look at all your doggy adventures) but I just have to say - Wow Betsy, look at Ziggy!!! He is looking amazing - what a stunning, stunning boy :love: :love:

Thanks LL!

He looks a bit serious in those photos, but in real life he is still a total goofball.

I was disappointed that I couldn't get to the Aussie w/e to meet you and Lottie! I will have to try next year.

Have you got any updated Lottie pics :provoke:

Thanks LL!

He looks a bit serious in those photos, but in real life he is still a total goofball.

I was disappointed that I couldn't get to the Aussie w/e to meet you and Lottie! I will have to try next year.

He's very stunning!! Where is he from again ;)

Oh, would've been great to meet you at Albury - next year for sure (if I can make it that is, hehe).

I don't have any updated of Lottie actually - might go get some tomorrow :D But I will put them back in a photo topic I made in photos so as to not bombard this thread :laugh:

Thanks LL!

He's very stunning!! Where is he from again ;)

Oh, would've been great to meet you at Albury - next year for sure (if I can make it that is, hehe).

I don't have any updated of Lottie actually - might go get some tomorrow :D But I will put them back in a photo topic I made in photos so as to not bombard this thread :laugh:

You have a few of Lottie from the Albury weekend! Post them! In here! :p