Wow

iltby

Love that first shot. It's that feeling you get of I wish I took that or came up with the idea. ;)

The composition of the elephants stampeding is so wonderful. Again that feeling... ;)

Love the solitude feeling of the African guy, his expression is beautiful but something about it doesn't sit right with me, perhaps the vinaigrette or composition?

Thank god to briilant photographers that bring us these images to wow over. :rofl:

Love that first shot. It's that feeling you get of I wish I took that or came up with the idea. ;)

The composition of the elephants stampeding is so wonderful. Again that feeling... :rofl:

Love the solitude feeling of the African guy, his expression is beautiful but something about it doesn't sit right with me, perhaps the vinaigrette or composition?

Thank god to briilant photographers that bring us these images to wow over. :rofl:

you mean vignette dont you, or is he really good enough to eat, he is pretty magnificent ;) :rofl:

Edited by Kirislin

amazing photos. what sort of processing has been done on them I wonder. Hey! the swimmers are pulling at the other ones bathers, the cheats. :laugh:

Hmm.. shame they dont have the frame that came after this shot :)

Lol that makes me think of alot of skiing shots. They are super spectacular, but then the next frame (if you ever get to see it) is a big stack as a skier throws themselves at it all for the perfect shot, god help the photographer if they miss it ;p

I lke the first lot of photos but the second lot look waaay too processed for me :(

My faves are the close up elephant trunks and the group elephant shot :hug:

Edited by kendall

How do they get the colours like that, and the images so clear? They do look like paintings...

Lots of Photoshopping.

Excellent lighting at the beginning, then a good knowledge of photoshop.

There isn't as much photoshop as you think involved with these images.