Albury / Corowa Shows 1 & 2 May

Sorry for not posting this here earlier. I had posted it in the show thread but a DOLer just suggested that I also post here.

Change of Judge

Due to the current delays in flights from Europe ( post volcanoes) Mr G Parsons (Vic) is unable to keep his judging appointment with Corowa & District Kennel Club and Albury & Border Kennel Club. Mr Graeme Field will take his place. Apologies for the short notice but we anticipated that Mr Parsons may have been back in time.

Change of judging order

Albury & Border kennel Club would like to inform exhibitors that on Sunday 2 May Non Sporting will be judged as advertised.

However Working Dogs will be judged in that ring at the completion of Non Sporting. NO change of judge - just judging order.

Thanks for your understanding.

Sorry for not posting this here earlier. I had posted it in the show thread but a DOLer just suggested that I also post here.

Change of Judge

Due to the current delays in flights from Europe ( post volcanoes) Mr G Parsons (Vic) is unable to keep his judging appointment with Corowa & District Kennel Club and Albury & Border Kennel Club. Mr Graeme Field will take his place. Apologies for the short notice but we anticipated that Mr Parsons may have been back in time.

Change of judging order

Albury & Border kennel Club would like to inform exhibitors that on Sunday 2 May Non Sporting will be judged as advertised.

However Working Dogs will be judged in that ring at the completion of Non Sporting. NO change of judge - just judging order.

Thanks for your understanding.

Are going to be there mercedes? I will be.. who else is going?