Boerboels In Western Australia

Diane J

I've just moved back to Australia after 10 years living os and now that I'm back home would like to start looking for a new family member. I've owned rottweilers since my late teens and for the last 8 years have owned Dogo Argentinos.

Moving back to Perth meant leaving my beloved 3 dogos back in Spain with a good friend. My 6 year old daughter is really missing her 'brothers & sister', so I wanted to start looking for a breed with similar personality traits to the dogo. While my daughter is keen for us to have a rottweiler, I'm really interested in the boerboels. Just something about them gives me the same vibe that the dogo argentino originally gave me. Owning 5 dogos (and personally knowing many individual dogos) over the years, I've (as well as my daughter who knows no other breed) been blessed to have owned the most amazing beautiful dogs.

If anyone here owns boerboels or know of where we can physically meet them in person, I would really appreciate it.

Di

Our last rottweiler Nasser and first dogo argentino, Casper.

post-34475-1272501072_thumb.jpg

Hey Diane, I have seen one Boerbel in Perth, but cant help you out about where to get hold of one sorry. Im guessing it would be from the above mentioned Kennel, Ataraxia.

They sure are a beautiful dog!

Rat

Thanks everyone for your replies.

I'll definitely be contacting the breeders and getting my pup from interstate - not the first time I've had to import and I doubt it will be the last. At least my pup won't have an 11 hour flight to deal with like my female dogo did :rofl:

Just can't wait to see these dogs in person ;)

My two pups in Spain with my daughter.....

post-34475-1272579340_thumb.jpg

post-34475-1272579360_thumb.jpg

post-34475-1272579381_thumb.jpg

Edited by Diane J