Why Oh Why

Kirislin

How do you know it was human? If it was that is absolutely appalling!!!!

You just know :rofl::) ;) I dont know which of these I feel, a bit of all three. For some weird reason dogs view human poo as a real prize. I can tell what they're up to simply by the way they gulp it down.

Why oh Why do some people think it's good to do their sh!t in the park when there's a toilet just 100metres away, and why oh why do dogs like to eat it so much :mad Ugh!

:) ;) :rofl:

At least they didn't roll in it. :mad

Yep, you're right, I will never forget poor tlcs awful experience with that. I suppose I can consider myself lucky.

How do you know it was human? If it was that is absolutely appalling!!!!

You just know :mad:) ;) I dont know which of these I feel, a bit of all three. For some weird reason dogs view human poo as a real prize. I can tell what they're up to simply by the way they gulp it down.

:rofl: Okay, so which dog/s ate it???? Need to know basis lol........ :mad

I'm honestly shocked that people do this. I've read a few threads on here about the same thing and each time I am appalled.

Who does that??!! :)

I'd like to know too, so I can rub their noses in it. I'd never do that to a dog, but whoever does this deserves it.

Hard to believe this dear little angel would eat something so disgusting. ;)

4456162779_53e412752a_b.jpg

I was a big meanie to her because she kept coming up to me once we got home and breathing her sh!tty breath on me, plus I was worried she'd sick it all up in the house so I purged her with Lectric. Even then she and Puck tried to gobble it all up again.

Edited by Kirislin

I'm honestly shocked that people do this. I've read a few threads on here about the same thing and each time I am appalled.

Who does that??!! :rofl:

I'd like to know too, so I can rub their noses in it. I'd never do that to a dog, but whoever does this deserves it.

Hard to believe this dear little angel would eat something so disgusting. ;)

4456162779_53e412752a_b.jpg

I was a big meanie to her because she kept coming up to me once we got home and breathing her sh!tty breath on me, plus I was worried she'd sick it all up in the house so I purged her with Lectric. Even then she and Puck tried to gobble it all up again.

That Feather is a naughty girl :)