Perth Dol Meet

Rach...

Wow Rach, awesome shots! Can you come to every meet please :laugh:

Can someone please feed that Manchester Terrier, she's skin and bones!

I did and now I am missing a finger! :thumbsup:

DSC_0091.jpg

You are too!!!!

Awesome shots Rach and Masons mom. Had to laugh at some of the shots with the ears in the air and also the look on Mason's face when playing with Sooty.

Great photos, Rach!!!!
DSC_0126.jpg

:eek: :D

That is exactly what I was going to post when I saw this photo :laugh: So pretty!

My guess is she was waiting for the i-squeak to be thrown in this photo :laugh:

Some really nice shots of everyone's dogs! :thumbsup:

Rach, do you mind if I save the photos that has Ruby & Millie in them to put in my facebook album of my dogs?

I especially love the ones of Sooty running hahaha she looks so funny with her ears and tongue

Rach they are great shots, when can I book in, I was going with a Pro photographer but as the onles I have emailed havent even the coutrtesy to email back they cant be good business people, anyhow I reckon your shots will be just as good if not better!

a few of the whippet people in WA keep saying how much they'd love to let their dogs have a go at chasing a lure. I know it's not what the plan is for these days, but maybe some of you could get together and buy a drag lure. I promise you it would really add to the fun of your days.

Edited by Kirislin

It sure is!

Can someone give him a big cuddle for me when you see him next?

well done Pointees - looks like you found Kaiser the perfect new home with his new owners - he looks fabulous! :)

It sure is!

Can someone give him a big cuddle for me when you see him next?

well done Pointees - looks like you found Kaiser the perfect new home with his new owners - he looks fabulous! :)

Thanks Fiona, he found the perfect home, and they seem to have found the perfect dog. :rofl:

Man, do I miss him though! :rofl: