Barking Problem

furballs

Hi, my dog is 12 months old and seems to bark a lot sometimes. It's not a boredom thing, she always seems to be barking at something, either the dog over the fence or a bird in a tree.

I am hoping for some advice to stop her barking as I don't want to use a barking collar.

I would appreciate advice from trainers or people who know how to deal with this problem.

Edited by furballs

hi :) ,

My sisters 3 year old dog does the same thing. She has a spray bottle of lemon juice mixed with water (just the lemon juice that you get in the bottles from the shops), and every time her dog barks she sprays the dog in his mouth with the lemon jiuce. He hates the taste and since she has started doing this he barks alot less.

The only thing with this method is that you have to be there while he is barking so you can catch him in the act.

Good luck!

Furr balls

You have missed a few very important points

What breed of dog do you have? Is it from a reputable registered breeder ?

You really need to provide a lot more information for anyone to be able to help you.

:love:

Why does that make a difference?

(Genuine question not taking the mickey)

Furballs some breeds are more vocal than others. We need to at least know what breed you have before we are able to offer help.

Furr balls

You have missed a few very important points

What breed of dog do you have? Is it from a reputable registered breeder ?

You really need to provide a lot more information for anyone to be able to help you.

:love:

Why does that make a difference?

(Genuine question not taking the mickey)

Furballs some breeds are more vocal than others. We need to at least know what breed you have before we are able to offer help.

I asked a question and I was wanting an answer Furry balls will know what its about