Placing A Redbubble Order

RottnBullies

This will be my first purchase of a print, I'm going for the laminated one,

but can't decide whether I want a Blk or Wht background so opinions

most welcome to help me choose, also are the laminated prints nice, do they still

need to go Into some sort of framing??

Much appreciated, this was done by another artist based on one of my pics!

work.5010793.1.lp,375x360,w,m,WmVpYmE=.jpg

work.5010793.1.lp,375x360,b,m,WmVpYmE=.jpg

Such a tough decision :rofl: Oh and I'm pretty sure those thin white borders are not part of what you get.

If you wait until tonight then I can take a photo of one i have at home so you get an idea of what they are like.

looking at the pictures you posted i prefer the black, but hard to say without seeing a real example.

OK, I'll be serious now but it wont help because you already have differing opinions. I'd go for the white in this case. Usually I like black borders but I think white looks better here, it also gives it a more pop art look that I like.

Edited by Kirislin

If you wait until tonight then I can take a photo of one i have at home so you get an idea of what they are like.

looking at the pictures you posted i prefer the black, but hard to say without seeing a real example.

Thanks I can wait :rofl:

Did you put yours In a frame or just as Is?

I was leaning towards blk, but maybe now I'll go the white as she does stand out more in It

Thanks for the choices so far :o

I actually bought one of your prints a while ago and yes you do need to frame it.

I bought a black one and the thin white border does show on the print. :o

Looks great in a frame.

Oh ok, thanks for letting me know about the border and that I have to frame, and

:rofl: I'm glad to hear It looks good

I think white will be the go :D

So Sorry I did not get these posted up last night, I had to rush off to see my parents as my dad is sick.

IMG_0773.JPG

IMG_0774.JPG

They are quite thin, so if you just wanted to bluetac it to your wall at work or something the I think it would be fine as it is protected by the laminating. If you wanted a nicer display of it though you might have to frame it, I am not sure how you could do that and get a really nice finish, maybe one of those frames where the pica is sandwiched between two sheets of perspex and there is no real 'frame' around the picture as such.

Hope these help

So Sorry I did not get these posted up last night, I had to rush off to see my parents as my dad is sick.

IMG_0773.JPG

IMG_0774.JPG

They are quite thin, so if you just wanted to bluetac it to your wall at work or something the I think it would be fine as it is protected by the laminating. If you wanted a nicer display of it though you might have to frame it, I am not sure how you could do that and get a really nice finish, maybe one of those frames where the pica is sandwiched between two sheets of perspex and there is no real 'frame' around the picture as such.

Hope these help

great drawing but that flower is called a Cyclamen.

IMG_0773.JPG

Hope these help

Hey no apologies necessary :laugh:

Thanks for the Info, I went with white, and If they're quite thin,

I will definitely frame, now just can't wait for It to arrive :laugh:

ETA: Hope your dad Is feeling much better too!

Edited by RottnBullies

Hey no apologies necessary :laugh:

Thanks for the Info, I went with white, and If they're quite thin,

I will definitely frame, now just can't wait for It to arrive :thumbsup:

ETA: Hope your dad Is feeling much better too!

Yeah I think I would frame it as well. It is a great picture!

And thanks, my dad is back home now and feeling heaps better =]