Doggy Subject Volunteers Brisbane

rocco

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dont know how she would react to a full check chain, she is ok with her martingale...which happens to be fluro purple but I still dont think she would take very well to a chain, she is back in the fear stage so I dont want to frighten her with it and make her nervous about her martingale

i will be at newfarm park today from 1.30 for lunch :) if anyone wants to meet just approach, my name is Emily, im always up for meeting other like minded doggy lovers. raz is my koolie just look at the pic below and he will have a red collar on :( dont know if we will do the photos as i dont have any other collars that match him he might be ok without a collar...but if he ran :/

I dont know how she would react to a full check chain, she is ok with her martingale...which happens to be fluro purple but I still dont think she would take very well to a chain, she is back in the fear stage so I dont want to frighten her with it and make her nervous about her martingale

Ah ok - just thought I'd offer in case you wanted it for the photo, not to use it but just to have something on her :) You can always snap the leash on both rings so it's like a flat collar :( I don't use them myself (I prefer martingales) but I find it handy for baths etc.

Lol, I was hoping to get her all fuzzy and puppy like, but she cant have a bath and her fur is really oily, she has kinda gotten to the teenage uglies... she is still beautiful in my eyes though lol and she is currently patchy cos she has her dark adult coat coming through in her face, and still has her pale puppy coat in patches lol

I just woke up and am about to take the malinut for a hydrobath - I think this time I will remember to wear some crappy clothes so I don't smell of dog wash all afternoon LOL

Then I might try taking him for a run somewhere to dry him out and expend a heap of energy early so he has recovered and isn't a drool monster for the photo... could be easier said than done!

I suck at being a crazy pageant mother, I haven't bathed Daisy in ages :laugh:

I haven't fed her yet today to try and maximise my chances of having an obedient beagle this afternoon, although it back fired, and she stole my sandwich at lunch time :laugh:

Sitting in the carpark on my iContraption, what a cool afternoon :)

The malinut surprised me, apart from being his usual manic self when we first arrived, and wanting to kill any and all squeaky toys that were present, he did very well :D He even stayed in a drop stay when a little foxy (not from the DOL group) ran up and had a good sniff :D

Thanks heaps to Rocco and Ashanali and everyone else who turned up for a fun arvo, all the dogs were just great :)

I'd just like to say a big :dancingelephant::birthday::cheer: to Rocco

was great to meet and see all the lovely Dol dogs and people.

was a great afternoon even if Danny was a nutter for a while, him draging Emma across the grass was very funny but.

hope all the pictures turn out for you Rocco

Was nice catching up with everyone :cheer: Daisy and I had a great time, she got a bit tired towards the end though she perked right up when Rocco bought out the dog biscuits :birthday:

Can't wait to see the finished pics Rocco!! :dancingelephant:

Edited by huski

yes it was a good afternoon :) raz and i had fun, I thought all the dogs were very well behaved, cept when raz decided to do a runner for his single shot :angeldevil:

it was nice to meet some friendly DOlers :D

Apologies for my nutcase jumping up on you when you were retrieving Raz, he just can't help himself when it comes to tug toys *embarrased look*

I too can't wait to see how the finished shots turn out!

And it was so great to see so many well-behaved dogs all in one place :)

Guys, thank you all so much. WOW, great turn out and you were all so patience. :dancingelephant:

Gots some fab shots and also some great individual ones too. Just give me some time to process and sort photo's as I have a few to get through. :cheer:

Again thanks so much, awesome work. :birthday:

I'm coughing like a pack a day smoker now :dancingelephant:

I already had a cold/sore throat before the shoot... I don't think I'll have a voice by tomorrow. It's worth it though. Great to see everyone, sorry I didn't get to say a proper hello to many people and thank you for bringing your dogs along. They were ALL so well behaved.

And it's nice being the wrangler rather than the photographer at times. Less to think about. :birthday:

We had a great day! Apart from Chase's projectile poop on the concrete - how embarrassing! Husband is still getting grief about not taking the puppy for a toilet break when he was told to! Lol. And Sophie was pretty good, apart from the fact that she goes nutso when she's near Harry! lol. Was a great day though - will be very excitiing to see the pics! I hope Chase really turned on the cute :dancingelephant: