Doggy Subject Volunteers Brisbane

rocco

Yay, Sparky - I haven't seen you in ages!!

Huga are you going to get there early to use the dog park? I'm not terribly fond of New Farm dog park but I was thinking of going earlier to do a bit of training.

What a super idea Huski! I might do the same, strange place, strange people, strange dogs = perfect proofing opportunity!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Crazy Daisy - we are meeting just outside the Powerhouse near where the entry is.

Seita if you're going to train Ella Daisy is going to look terrible in comparison :eek: there's a nice grass area next to the dog park that would be good for training. It's also right near the Powerhouse so close to where we need to meet.

Crazy Daisy - we are meeting just outside the Powerhouse near where the entry is.

Seita if you're going to train Ella Daisy is going to look terrible in comparison :eek: there's a nice grass area next to the dog park that would be good for training. It's also right near the Powerhouse so close to where we need to meet.

Cool, I think I know where that is.

Jake - just drive down Lamington St and when you come to the end there will be a big car park. We will be meeting right outside the main entry to the Brisbane Powerhouse which is literally next to the car park on Lamington St.

Haha no worries - I am just far more of a visual person, I can find pretty much anything if I have seen it on a map, or had the map in front of me while instructions are given, but if all I have to rely on are verbal instructions (or in this case text), I am next to useless :(

Getting excited about this LOL, will have to give the malinut a wash on sunday, I wish I could run him around to get rid of energy first but he turns into a slobbering mess pretty quickly and still has mountains of energy to burn, doh! So we'll just have to rock up all excitipated and hope he will behave...

I have a show in the morning but am free that afternoon :eek:

I didn't get an email. Can I bring my little white ball of fluff? (the boy in my siggie)

Well I will take the lack of response as a 'no' then :rofl:

I have a show in the morning but am free that afternoon :eek:

I didn't get an email. Can I bring my little white ball of fluff? (the boy in my siggie)

I would be more inclined to think that your post just went missing in everyone else's. Perhaps you could send a PM?

I have a show in the morning but am free that afternoon :rofl:

:rofl: sorry I didn't see your post. Your welcome to come down on Monday. :laugh:

:rofl: sorry I didn't see your post. Your welcome to come down on Monday. :laugh:

And here I was thinking there is something wrong with my dog :rofl:

Errr this might be a bit weird, but he doesn't actually own a collar!

shhh... you'll give away my secret identity as 'super strangled chicken sound dog wrangler person'. :D

:D

Nice Ashanali!

Oh I wish I lived up there, you could have some Pointee photos- although with Ashanali around you may already have some. :laugh:

Nope can't take the pointees.

I can't risk having any of mine out and about mixing with other dogs when I'm due to have small puppies at home soon :D I would have loved to include Ronin in the shoot otherwise.

If a pointer is needed then Dashby would be more than willing to participate. He fancies himself as a bit of a lad.

I'd love to come down anyway - can we have a play in the park afterwards??

ETA I mean can the dogs play in the park afterwards.... not me. :D

Edited by blacklabrador