Urgent Assistance Needed In The Wagga Area

Steve

We have an urgent call for help from a homeless Mum in the Wagga Wagga Area.

She is destitute and is being helped by the dept of housing but she has 3 dogs and a horse which we need to find foster homes for

immediately as she has been evicted and is not able to have her animals where they are after tomorrow.

So we have two chihuahuas and a Rottie.All are well trained and very easy to get on with.

She also has a horse which we need temporary care for.

We will also be running a raffle of some description to try to gather some funds to cover this.

Please if anyone in the Wagga area can help my number is 0269276707 or email [email protected]

the housing dept tells me this should only be needed for a couple of weeks.

Julie

Steve, i can't help with the dogs, but if you have no luck with placing the horse locally it would be welcome to come here to Bendigo as long as it is not a stallion.

I don't have adequate fencing for a stallion but currently have plenty of grass.

Cheers.

There's a Wagga Rescue Inc. Even if their fosters are full, the people at that rescue might know of dog owners in the area who'd be willing to offer temporary fostering.

Ive had contact with them. This girl has also done a lot of rescue herself with native animals and we have to do a bit of work with her possums! :provoke:

There's a Wagga Rescue Inc. Even if their fosters are full, the people at that rescue might know of dog owners in the area who'd be willing to offer temporary fostering.

Ive had contact with them. This girl has also done a lot of rescue herself with native animals and we have to do a bit of work with her possums! :provoke:

Does that mean she has possums? What about WIRES.....

we have to do a bit of work with her possums! :provoke:

Steve, you're sure dealing with all creatures, great & small, with Pacers work. :laugh:

And this explains why the lady's chi's & rottie are so well behaved.

Wish I were closer to do something practical.

we have to do a bit of work with her possums! :provoke:

Steve, you're sure dealing with all creatures, great & small, with Pacers work. :(

And this explains why the lady's chi's & rottie are so well behaved.

Wish I were closer to do something practical.

Seems there's some legal stuff with the possums - something about a certificate and approvals to move them from one place to another - Its a sharp learning curve anyway :laugh:

Edited by Steve

I would be willing to pay for one night's boarding for the doggies if that would help?

anyone else able to contribute for any other nights?

Good idea! I can help out with another night boarding too :provoke:

i know of a place who has yards and would help out any one in destress. although horsey might have to be hand fed. it is very close to wagga....

unless you have found some where. email me and i will ring if you still need somewhere.

email in profile.