Vector Art

RottnBullies

Does anybody here do this kind of work?

I'd like to give It a go, not sure If I have the patience for It though :D

Anyway does anyone familiar with it know of any tutorials that aren't too

hard to follow, also Is It possible to create It on CS4

Thank you ;)

You can do it in Adobe Illustrator, do you have the whole creative suite or just Photoshop?

Drawing paths isn't hard when you get the hang of it, but becoming a digital illustrator would take time and skill. Are you inspired by the guy that did the pics of Zeiba?

When I was in college there was a program called Streamline that took a bitmap image and turned it into vector. It was pretty rough though. Not sure if it still exists, but it could be a good starting point?

I've done a bit of vector art.. most intensive was a brochure for a Cloth Nappy business. though have done some logos too. I haven't done much recently though - I tend to use inkscape now that I am on a mac (and can't afford creative suite).

You can do it in Adobe Illustrator, do you have the whole creative suite or just Photoshop?

Drawing paths isn't hard when you get the hang of it, but becoming a digital illustrator would take time and skill. Are you inspired by the guy that did the pics of Zeiba?

When I was in college there was a program called Streamline that took a bitmap image and turned it into vector. It was pretty rough though. Not sure if it still exists, but it could be a good starting point?

How did you guess! :laugh:

I've always wanted to do her In cartoon character though, coz I think she looks so incredible cute as one :thumbsup:

work.5029948.1.fig,raspberry,mens,fbfbfb.eat-my-shirt.jpg

I don't want to be a pro at It, just enough skill to do a few only for myself!

I'm pretty sure I only have photoshop though, It can't be done with just that one??..............maybe I need to hunt myself a copy of the Illustrator! Is It

easier with that one?

I'm pretty sure I only have photoshop though, It can't be done with just that one??..............maybe I need to hunt myself a copy of the Illustrator! Is It

easier with that one?

Nope, photoshop is a pixel based graphics program and illustrator is vector.

Two different files I'm afraid.

you can get inkscape for pc as well as mac, and it is free.

You can start some work in photo shop and then import it into inkscape

That said i have not real idea how to use it correctly, i have just fiddled the tiniest bit with it. But it is free . . .