Holistic Select Treats

I am looking for the Holistic Select treats, specifically the salmon treats and the biscuits that have a fish flavour, does anyone know where I can get them in WA, I looked at Better Pets in Wangara this morning but they didnt have??

I am looking for the Holistic Select treats, specifically the salmon treats and the biscuits that have a fish flavour, does anyone know where I can get them in WA, I looked at Better Pets in Wangara this morning but they didnt have??

Unfortunately they are no longer imported into Australia and havent been for quiet a while now.

Unfortunately they are no longer imported into Australia and havent been for quiet a while now.

Any idea as to why?

Any idea as to why?

too bad ay~~i do think that australian pet shops are lack of a lots of things compared to other country...i went to taiwan and malaysia recently and saw there were lots of salmon made stick which is oil based...they have many different variety of treats that is unique..like sweet potato sticks and they all looks tasty!i did not buy it back to aust as im afraid i will be stop by custom... :)

Any idea as to why?

MM

Email lexie the rep at Eagle Pack and she can tell you why they are discontinued here and possibly what products are in there place! Tell her you are a WA DOLer she looks after us extra special!! lol

customer [email protected]

:)

Hey MM check out the Fish 4 Dogs sea jerky treats, they are dried fish.

I bought a pack from the Canine shop.

http://www.fish4dogs.com/Categories/Dog-Shop/treats.aspx

Wow those look just like what I am looking for!! Was that the canine shop there at the K9 center? Any ideas what days and time they are open??

Edited to say that I googled them and the store around the corner from me has some so I will go and grab a bag on my way back from work today, thanks Amy!!

Edited by Masons_mom

Yep I got them from the shop at the K9 centre but as far as I know they are only open when there are shows on.

Hopefully the place near you has them!

I got some and Mason loves them! They are also getting some Sea ROlls in soon so I i will go back and get some then!

Awesome :D

I thought of you and Mason when I bought them on Friday, just kept forgetting to tell you :)

I am glad you remembered! I used them for crate training today which was really nice, saves me cooking up fish or using plain kibble....

[email protected]

Try emailing Julie at the above address - she sells dog treats without preservatives and will send you a list of what she has. She is usually at the Rockingham Markets on a Sunday. She did send me a list but I have put it in a safe place (probably never to be found again) :nahnah:

If there is anything there you like - I can always pick some up for you if you don't want to pay postage.

Edited by Ptolomy

Where did you get them from Masons_mum?

I got them from Here

They have a shop in Ellenbrook that you can go into and buy directly from them, they only had 2 bags of sea jerkey left, I bought them both, and next week he will be getting more stock of that plus Sea Rolls.

Edited by Masons_mom

[email protected]

Try emailing Julie at the above address - she sells dog treats without preservatives and will send you a list of what she has. She is usually at the Rockingham Markets on a Sunday. She did send me a list but I have put it in a safe place (probably never to be found again) :nahnah:

If there is anything there you like - I can always pick some up for you if you don't want to pay postage.

Thanks for this I will mail her tomorrow - cannot wait for this diet to be over for Mason it makes training treats difficult, he will do anything for the Sea Jerky though so that helped heaps, I have managed to teach him to go to his crate when I say "crate" and then he gets sea jerky :bottom: