Litters Due June 2010

Oh how sweet Mercedes - did you get a photo? If my foundation girl had still been with us, she would be doing the same thing. Just loved babies, even visiting ones. My babies grand dad stands at the side of box just looking and wagging his tail.

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Gelbregen, is 10 a big litter for whippets?, Congratulations, and sorry to hear of your loss.

Newfiesrus, Bree had one of 332g and one of 334g, huge for sheltie pups, no wonder she needed help :rofl:

Mercedes, Skye, who is gt gt grandma to this litter, loves getting in with the pups and cleaning them, she hasn't been given the opportunity yet but all have been in to see them.

Edited by Hesapandabear

Have had a memory lapse AGAIN :laugh: I usually worm the dogs with Sentinel Spectrum on the 1st of the month. Bree was wormed in April before she was mated and wasn't wormed in June.

I gather I will need to leave worming her until 01 August at which time the pups will be well and truly weaned. They were wormed at 2 weeks.

I have to worm my poor buggas this weekend (4weeks) Im sad cos now they can see me :laugh:

Dakotas Last heart worm (interspector) was april too.. Its around the end of the month.. 17th i think so ill give hers to her then..

Edited by TeamSnag

Thanks, Team Snag will leave worming Bree until 01 Aug.

We have moved the pups into the living room. Gt Gt Gt Grandma, Gt Grandma, Grandma and Gt Uncle Panda have taken up sentry duty, whilst Uncle Odin has no idea what to make of them :thumbsup: Bree is a little unsure having the family around her but she will settle. :laugh:

NOT looking forward to worming when they can see. :thumbsup:

My guys will be 7 days old this Sunday.

When they are two weeks old I will be worming them with

Troy Puppy Syrup, fingers crossed they will eat more than they will wear. :thumbsup:

Then I will worm Jess as well a day later.

BB

Good luck with that!! :thumbsup:

Thanks, Team Snag will leave worming Bree until 01 Aug.

We have moved the pups into the living room. Gt Gt Gt Grandma, Gt Grandma, Grandma and Gt Uncle Panda have taken up sentry duty, whilst Uncle Odin has no idea what to make of them :thumbsup: Bree is a little unsure having the family around her but she will settle. :rofl:

NOT looking forward to worming when they can see. :D

:thumbsup: Yes and when u do one the others watch :D

Iv changed my mind and going to worm dakota this weekend when i do the pups

So its the 3st of every month :laugh:

Opps got my dates mixed up lol

Should also ask.. hows everyone sleeping at nite? I still get up about 4 times duing the nite to check up on them...

Edited by TeamSnag

Our babies are already two weeks and today 3 have thier eyes open and you just see the other three peeking as though they refuse to look at you :thumbsup:

Havent wormed them yet because I want to be here all day when I do that. Nearly lost a pup once, reaction to the worming syrup - have since been told by lots of others not to use that brand for the first time and to use Troy.

We sleep all night and so do they - we have had to go back to work so they now have a day room and a night room. OH puts them in the day room when he leaves for work in morning and as soon as I get home I bring them back upstairs to be with us.

Its next week we wont get much rest - they are walking :thumbsup:

Lordy lordy lordy TS :confused: ours are such boofesr that I haven't been in with them at night since 4 days after they were born. :rofl:

:whip:

Yeah i gave up after 2 weeks.. i got sick n tired of hearing the sucking sound lol!!!! So there in the next door to me...

Yeah mine are great walkers now but still a lil wobbly.. I put mine on the scales today.. they are nearly 850grams!!! :scold: Talk about fattyboomba's

Uggh worming syrup - I used Drontal last weekend. Bright bloody pink :scold: and am sure half was spat back at me :confused: Just hope next weekend goes better :rofl:

Think I will be taking the "pig rails" out on the weekend. Since mine are flat, the little buggers are trying to balance on them so won't be long before they try to get over & out. They are rather funny with the rails. They put their front feet on them trying to stand and then do an oopsie :rofl: Just have to hope they don't lose their balance and fall in it :whip:

Uggh worming syrup - I used Drontal last weekend. Bright bloody pink :scold: and am sure half was spat back at me :confused: Just hope next weekend goes better :rofl:

Think I will be taking the "pig rails" out on the weekend. Since mine are flat, the little buggers are trying to balance on them so won't be long before they try to get over & out. They are rather funny with the rails. They put their front feet on them trying to stand and then do an oopsie :rofl: Just have to hope they don't lose their balance and fall in it :whip:

Can u tell me if u dont do it right the first time.. then u go to worm them at 4 weeks would they have worms?

Teamsnag - I am pretty sure most went down but I think it will be harder to get the next dose down as it will be a larger dose. I thought I might even do it in two doses so that they get most of it. Hopefully by the time they are six weeks, I can just use a tablet form :confused:

Oh good cos umm we didnt have a good round one LOL

Look out on saturday furkids..

Im just reading up on interceptor the one i normaly give the dogs for heart worm and it does all the worms.. it says it can be giving to puppies as young as 2 weeks :cry: Would they even have teeth to chew em lol

Sad to report that our little chocolate boy has died today :mad

Poppys milk has dried up due to the surgery so we are handfeeding the babies which makes the loss even harder because you build up a stronger bond I think, with the luttle ones when you hand feed