Litters Due June 2010

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always hard to tell if they "took" from first or last mating :D

We have NO prospective puppy owners calling as for the meantime are keeping all in the litter. :o

Congrat on the new babies Chocolate. Hope all is well. :)

Hesapandabear thats great that you are retaining your entire litter.

Wish we could, it's going to be very hard parting with our ruby pups.

While doing the dishes last night i walked in on hubby nursing our wee little blk/tan miss. He calls her the burnt sausage roll, while her ruby siblings her refers to as sausage rolls. She cuddles up in his hand and went back to sleep. My husband isn't normally a doggy person so it was a moment to record, he has bonded with that particular pup and we won't be parting with her. ;) :(:)

Congratulations Chocolate - we will wait for further updates :)

CB I love Cavvies :D , I had them 25 years ago and always had a soft spot for Tri Colours :) and yet we dont see many of them in the ring down here. One thing they have over Labs, they are better lap dogs :o our Labs jump up on our laps for cuddles etc but gheez there's a lot of dog to cuddle :(

Hope all is going well Chocolate :)

Hesa - I am pretty much the same. Have two prospective buyers interested in two of the puppies but have advised them that I will not be making any decisions until pups are around the 7-8 week mark. We have little eyes starting to open here and they are all using their "wobbly boots" :( they look like little drunk people at the moment :o

Not wanting to jump the gun too soon, :cry: but if all goes well we will have a litter due 15 June. :cry:

We have mated our bi-black sheltie bitch to a bi-factored sable and are hoping that the litter will include some bi-black puppies. :cry:

CONFIRMED LITTERS WITH APPROX DUE DATES

Cavalblaze: Cavaliers 02 June 3 girls one boy

Team Snag: Minature L.H. Daxies 3 boys one girl

Hesapandabear: 12 June Two dogs two bitches, TWO BI-BLACKS

Monteba: Cavaliers 11 June

Mercedes: Labs 15 June 4 girls 3 boys

karlmore: Labs: 20 June Karlmore Tuscany Rose had 4 girls and 3 boys all black except 1 choc boy

Kanati: Whippets: 11 June 3 boys one girl.

Shelby: Shelties 12 June

rajacadoo: Basenjis 26 June

cass06: Chinese crested 17 June

blackbelgian: Schipperke 29 June

post-10329-1277522605_thumb.jpg

I didn't do any further posts last night as you guys had all gone to bed!! She had another two pups, both boys which gives us a good mix and I'm very happy. Mum is being an excellent mum and pups are all nursing and appear healthy. A bit of a noisy gang to begin with despite having heating - it was a very cold night. Thanks everyone for the well wishes and congrats to Karlmore. Lovely photo's Teamsnag, keep them coming.

Puppies had their first taste of solids. Suprising enough the little blk/tan was the first to start and lapped it down. :happydance::thumbsup:

Great news.!!! I tried a mash today girl and one of the boys had a taste n went back to sleep..

The 2 red boys were like kids on xmas morning they loved it!