I Am In Love With A Boxer Pup..

becandcharch

I was lucky enough to spend this afternoon with a friend and his new Boxer pup Malu.

I am totally smitten with this little lady. She is so gorgeous and such a little character.

Prepare to melt...

4527133293_dbd10ded65.jpg

4527133301_3cb5bccb6f.jpg

4527782076_c05b3db288.jpg

4527133309_bc5ec930c2.jpg

4527784794_539dd0beac.jpg

Edited by becandcharch

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what gorgeous photos and what a stunningly cute puppy she is. Love the wrinkled brow.

what lens did you use for these?

Thanks Kirislin,

I used my 50mm 1.8 as its all I have!! Well except for my kit lenses.

HOWEVER the running shots are using my mates 70-200mm which he has left at my house for me to play with!! :)

Didnt I feel the difference putting that on after the nifty fifty :D

How Gorgeous!! Bec you take the most amazing pics!!!!! Any chance you're in Brisbane, I'd love for you to take some photos of my girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :love:

Thanks so much Beth :love: No i'm in Melbourne. There are some great photographers here on dol that do live there though :)

I was lucky enough to spend this afternoon with a friend and his new Boxer pup Malu.

I am totally smitten with this little lady. She is so gorgeous and such a little character.

Prepare to melt...

4527784794_539dd0beac.jpg

Very cute puppy. I love this photo, he is looking to make sure everyone is watching LOL

aah I thought they looked like a 50 but I forgot you had the 1.8, I was only remembering you said you wanted the 1.4 and I wondered if you'd got it. I too love that pic, (well I love them all) that D&K has singled out, it has a velvety look about it, really beautiful.