"dog Squad" New Series Starts Tonight!

Guest Willow

Guest Willow

New series following the role that working dogs & handlers play on "the frontline".

I think it's made by the same production company that do those Border Security type shows.

Might be worth a look! :thumbsup:

ETA: it's on from 7.30-8pm

Edited by Willow

New series following the role that working dogs & handlers play on "the frontline".

I think it's made by the same production company that do those Border Security type shows.

Might be worth a look! :rofl:

ETA: it's on from 7.30-8pm

Thanks for that Willow. It will be intersting to see how it compares to the real world of working a dog, I do hope they show all the angles of a working dog..

:eek:

Just saw an ad for a new show on ch9 called 'Send in the Dogs' 7pm on Sunday, looks like it's about tracker/sniffer dogs, might be worth a watch as well :p

Great! There's a few of us here doing scent tracking so this will be interesting! :rofl:

There seems to be a lot of shows and ads that are using dogs as part of the 'attraction'. Good to see them being used as a highlight rather than a lowlight (ie in the media). :eek:

Yes, agree :(

Guest Willow

Don't forget this is on tonight everyone!!!!! :D

Just saw an ad for a new show on ch9 called 'Send in the Dogs' 7pm on Sunday, looks like it's about tracker/sniffer dogs, might be worth a watch as well :happydance:

Excellent!!! will be setting the DVD recorder for that one!!! :)

There seems to be a lot of shows and ads that are using dogs as part of the 'attraction'. Good to see them being used as a highlight rather than a lowlight (ie in the media). :D

It's so good to see, isn't it??? I like the "Customs" show (the UK version of Border Security)....they introduce all the sniffer dogs by name, it's very cute :D

I was so keen to watch it....I got dinner over quickly last night (hurrying everyone along) & dishes done. Settled down to watch....& then realised I had the wrong night. Note to self: Must learn that Tuesday comes before Wednesday.

Guest Willow
Must learn that Tuesday comes before Wednesday.

Yes....I believe it's been that way for some time now :laugh: