Poodle Lovers

Monah

A short heads up. Anyone else been watching Ladies of Letters about 10pm friday nights abc? Or am I the only sad sack who has no life? :thumbsup:

Anyway, two ladies write letters to each other, widows, it's HILARIOUS! THey are like the Odd couple!

One has a jack russell, the other a standard poodle. I think it must be a male as he is HUGE. Goes everywhere with her, but the really funny part is he sleeps with his head on the pillow, under the blanket, in her bed. He is just so gorgeous and so good. I crack up every time!!

Any other poodle lovers out there will get a good laugh and lots of ooohss and ahhhss out of it. :(:rofl::)

;) Well glad I'm not the only one! (just about though :eek::laugh: )

It is an hysterical program. Even funnier because I know LOTS of women exactly the same :D

and yes the poodle is massive, but god he's adorable and takes it all in his stride, as though it's the exact right way to behave :D Under the blanky, :rofl: he looks incredibly 'normal' and unfazed. Love him to bits.!!!

Got husband to stream episodes - the poodle is gorgeous - In episode 2 she called him Sydney so he is a boy. He has a lot of coat but that is very English - not overweight at all Loraine LOL

Best of all he is brown

Got husband to stream episodes - the poodle is gorgeous - In episode 2 she called him Sydney so he is a boy. He has a lot of coat but that is very English - not overweight at all Loraine LOL

Best of all he is brown

DSCF0033.jpg

The other lady had a little old bitzer that died I think? But I was amazed at the poodle, Vera seems so fastidious and here's the dog fast asleep in bed :love: .

well, being a Pom :o this is what I find normal. It doesn't matter how house proud a Pom is, they will have the pets in the bed, on the settee, share a plate etc. :eek::o Growing up everyone I know was like Vera, and still had all the pets in bed. I was amazed when I became good friends with non poms and found they thought pets in the house dirty?? and disease carrying. :o:thumbsup:

I missed the bit where the little bitzer (was it a jack russell?) died. :love: Aww.

Great photo Fru fru. :laugh:

I love the way Sydney 'sleeps' while vera is 'writing' etc. So cute. I want him!!!!!!

I'm a Pom too and my dogs have always slept in my bed. My Jamie (who sadly died in June) used to sleep beside me, often with his head on the pillow. It used to be funny in winter, I'd be sandwiched between him and Aja, all snuggled under the duvet :laugh: . It's just Vera didn't strike me as a doggy person. I like her better now I know she is :laugh: .

I'm a Pom too and my dogs have always slept in my bed. My Jamie (who sadly died in June) used to sleep beside me, often with his head on the pillow. It used to be funny in winter, I'd be sandwiched between him and Aja, all snuggled under the duvet :rofl: . It's just Vera didn't strike me as a doggy person. I like her better now I know she is :eek: .

:D Lovely. I also didn't mean to imply only Poms do this :wave: just that she is like many people I know!! :thumbsup:

I like them both, love the way they :thumbsup: make little comments about each other, have a dig, but then say 'kind regards' etc. :) Fantastic scripts.

The other lady had a little old bitzer that died I think? But I was amazed at the poodle, Vera seems so fastidious and here's the dog fast asleep in bed :rofl: .

well, being a Pom :eek: this is what I find normal. It doesn't matter how house proud a Pom is, they will have the pets in the bed, on the settee, share a plate etc. :thumbsup::) Growing up everyone I know was like Vera, and still had all the pets in bed. I was amazed when I became good friends with non poms and found they thought pets in the house dirty?? and disease carrying. :wave::thumbsup:

Same here. Didn't come to Australia until I was 35. Never knew any outside only dogs except guard dogs.

My mum used to say to us Off to bed everyone & up the stairs we went, including the dog.

We thought dirty & disease carrying meant people or rodents & cockroaches not pets.