Puppy Classes In Sydney- Northern Beaches

I'm looking to take my new boy Riddick to Puppy Classes.

Got him a few days ago, hes 16 weeks old and not terribly confident with people (theres a thread about it in puppy problems if you have any advice regarding :thumbsup:)

I think that a good puppy class environment would be really good for getting used to people. Hes already great with dogs.

SO, any recommendations on really good puppy classes in the Northern Beaches area? Someone who might be willing to make a age exception for me if 16-17 weeks is to old.

Going to be taking him to obedience training as well, but I think doing a puppy class will be good too.

I took my girl to a teenage class at St Ives Showground, run by PPP, who are big into clicker training.

Small classes with a great instructor. I think she was about 18 weeks (my dog...not the instructor :heart: )

Edited by CavsRcute

I'm looking to take my new boy Riddick to Puppy Classes.

Got him a few days ago, hes 16 weeks old and not terribly confident with people (theres a thread about it in puppy problems if you have any advice regarding :))

I think that a good puppy class environment would be really good for getting used to people. Hes already great with dogs.

SO, any recommendations on really good puppy classes in the Northern Beaches area? Someone who might be willing to make a age exception for me if 16-17 weeks is to old.

Going to be taking him to obedience training as well, but I think doing a puppy class will be good too.

Hello lovemesideways,

I'd give your vet a call as they often either run classes or know who does. Also try Pet-O at Brookvale as they run classes and I'm pretty sure that they take older pups. BTW I'm Rosie & Rocky's mum from the park. You are doing a great job with him and I'm sure he will end up being just as wonderful as Rover.