Capricorn Coast, Rocky Kennel Club

auto

I wish I was going, 5 shows in one weekend would have been fantastic show training for me :laugh: :D But I will be in Bris picking up my new car unfortunately ;)

I am going to the Caves Show this Saturday, may need to scrounge a couple of square cms in someone's gazebo :D I have the most gorgeous, soft, light crate now courtesy of conztruct and Luuka is getting all spiffied-up by Margaret in Gracemere on Thursday so I am really really really excited ;)

I wish I was going, 5 shows in one weekend would have been fantastic show training for me :laugh::doh: But I will be in Bris picking up my new car unfortunately :mad

I am going to the Caves Show this Saturday, may need to scrounge a couple of square cms in someone's gazebo :laugh: I have the most gorgeous, soft, light crate now courtesy of conztruct and Luuka is getting all spiffied-up by Margaret in Gracemere on Thursday so I am really really really excited :laugh:

Fran, I won't be there and I am not sure if Sandy and Co will be either as they are currently in Sydney for the Dally nationals. Rob (my OH) will be though.

I am hoping to come for a look. Which would be the better day Saturday or Monday? I guess it is open to the public.

Either day, but be aware it is not at the showgrounds this time, it is being held at a sporting field on Miles St

I hope you guys have fun up there, we are not going this year, but will be waiting to hear reports on what is happening.....we will be doing the South Burnett shows this year and visiting with our family at the same time.....good luck to you all at Rocky, should be a great weekend, I know we enjoyed it last year when we went up......have fun.....

I am hoping to come for a look. Which would be the better day Saturday or Monday? I guess it is open to the public.

Sam you should come to the Caves show and say hi! Must be close to where you are surely? :wave:

I wish I was going, 5 shows in one weekend would have been fantastic show training for me :eek: :D But I will be in Bris picking up my new car unfortunately :)

I am going to the Caves Show this Saturday, may need to scrounge a couple of square cms in someone's gazebo :thumbsup: I have the most gorgeous, soft, light crate now courtesy of conztruct and Luuka is getting all spiffied-up by Margaret in Gracemere on Thursday so I am really really really excited :rofl:

Fran, I won't be there and I am not sure if Sandy and Co will be either as they are currently in Sydney for the Dally nationals. Rob (my OH) will be though.

Yep I'm going with Sandra P, I phoned her last week and asked if she would babysit me :) Also the lady who's grooming Luuka shows her poodles so she said she'd give me some pointers- er, tips - too. I am frantically working on "stand" but Luuka is determined that her bum belongs on the ground :thumbsup:

Well looks like I'll be at this show after all. Why didn't I just put in my bloody entries I should have known my weekend away would be effed up somehow (by incompetent car dealers this time). Would have been such good practice :mad I suppose it's too late even for Open entries?