Lucy Needs A Home

This is a copy of an email sent by a girl at our local obedience school.

Hey Karen this is Lucy I am not sure what breed she is but her mum was a blue cattle x... She has a lovely nature n is good with kids, she just needs alot of time spent with her... She love chasing her toys n likes most other dogs, she needs room to run n alot of attension thanks alot..

From what I understand, Lucy was her sisters dog and due to having a baby, her sister was unable to give her the attention she needs. Lucy is the white and black in the pic and is a litter sister to her carers girl (the blue girl in the back of the pic) and the two girls are not getting along at all.

If you know of anyone who is looking for young cattle x , please PM me. I am not sure of her age but will find out tonight. Lucy is desexed and chipped.

lucy.jpg

Edited by thelinks

The best place to advertise a dog in NSW, providing they are desexed etc, is www.paws.com.au then "Private Adoptions" I think.

I get lots of calls from people wanting to rehome their dogs and once they get advertised there, they do well normally. Recently one dog was rehomed to the first enquiry (2.5 hours after hitting the webpage). The owner had already rehomed twice because she was advertising round the schools, local shops, friends etc and just had no idea what was a suitable home for her own dog. So the dog got returned on both occasions.

I took the enquiry via the PAWS website and it sounded great. I organised a homecheck as they were outside of Sydney and they drove to Sydney to meet the dog who then went on trial for 2 weeks. It worked out brilliantly.