Oops

altheau

So I thought we might like to have a thread where we can post some of our mistakes, little or big that you did not think about at the time, but was obvious after. Hopefully this can be a little bit of fun, and a little bit of help to others.

I can start, today I went and took photos of a gorgeous little dog called Starr. I am using the photo as a reference so the mistake does not have a big impact on me, but it ruined (I think) what could have been a nice little photo of a lovely little dog.

So in the hopes that someone else might read this and think twice about their background here is one of them.

IMG_0020.JPG

Next time I will take more time, have more though and try and take photos in more then one place! :laugh:

Edited by altheau

So I thought we might like to have a thread where we can post some of our mistakes, little or big that you did not think about at the time, but was obvious after. Hopefully this can be a little bit of fun, and a little bit of help to others.

I can start, today I went and took photos of a gorgeous little dog called Starr. I am using the photo as a reference so the mistake does not have a big impact on me, but it ruined (I think) what could have been a nice little photo of a lovely little dog.

So in the hopes that someone else might read this and think twice about their background here is one of them.

IMG_0020.JPG

Next time I will take more time, have more though and try and take photos in more then one place! :laugh:

at least the dog is in your photo! I have no shows in some of mine! :laugh:

PS is the Post Title a deliberate oops? as in it says

OPPS should it be OOPS! lol