Mdba Pacers Calling For Help

Steve

O.K. Openarms is in a bit of a spot and needs some help.This is pretty urgent.

We are looking for a foster carer in the Werrington area and if we cant find one there we will need to look further out.

Bully is fully house trained, walks well on lead and is good with other dogs and just a big soft gentle sooky boy despite his 49 kilo size. He is vaccinated, desexed, microchipped, registered and wormed. He is not good with cats or rabbits though.

We will cover all expenses and if anyone has a spare buck or two to throw in to give a hand

Bank account is MDBA Pacers - Commonwealth Bank

BSB 062600 account 10488688.

my email is [email protected]

Phone is 0269276707

Julie

Thanks guys - Obviously for everyone's sake its going to be better if we can find someone who lives reasonably close who will look after the dog for a couple of weeks while dog friendly accommodation is organised.Its hard to believe there isnt someone in that area who couldnt put their hand up as its a well populated area but if we cant find someone pretty quickly we are going to have to consider transporting the dog futher out.

At a guess we will also be able to use some people to help with a bit of house cleaning and the basics that come with moving too if we can stir some into action to give a hand.

Is there any possibility that Pacers might help with the surgery he needs? I just did some googling to see what it was and it says it is a fairly agressive form of cancer.

I'd be happy to contribute some costs if we could find a rescue vet who would do some cheaper pricing on the surgery

(I cannot make a donation until thursday this week unfortunately)

Cancers as you probably know can make dogs act a little differently than they normally would. Other dogs who are healthy and are not aggro can become a little bit that way, and dogs who have cancer can act up in defence. Unfortunately I saw it all when my boy had hermangiosarcoma. I know you have delt with all sorts Woofter and will be the best person for the job :laugh:

Best to email or ring Julie. Still dont think she accepts PMs

O.K. Thank you. Mad Woofter and I have had a chat and all is in motion. We will tie up some loose ends tomorrow and have it sorted out so its less stress for openarms.

We are also going after treatment options for him as well so any donations to help cover that too will be much appreciated.

Madwoofter Thank you.

Julie

Is there anyone in the Lethridge park Area in Sydney who is able to give Open arms a hand to move a washing machine in the next 24 hours please?

Madwoofter I need your address so we can send you a parcel to help you care for Bully.

Julie

If any more help is needed in the removal stuff, please pm me. My BIL lives only 15 mins from there and I am sure I can guilt him in to helping as he has just been made redundant at his job and is driving my sister slightly batty hanging around the house.

Sorry but I didn't see this thread until late so wasn't able to step in earlier.