Good Vet In Bendigo?

mr.mister

Also will post this in the cat thread. I'm sure this thread can apply to dogs too anyway. ;)

Hey there guys,

I've been living in Bendigo since early 2009, and have happened upon a young stray cat recently - first time I've looked after an animal in about four years so of course I have no idea where the best place to go for vets in Bendigo is. :laugh:

I've been searching for his owners but it's not looking promising as he's not microchipped, not desexed, and had no ID on him when I found him. I've had him for about a week now with no one coming forward despite all the posters I have put up around the suburb/post offices/servos - soo.. basically, I'm going to have to start planning for his future - and this means getting him desexed and having all his vet work done soon. I'll leave it for a bit longer but I'm sure you can imagine I'm loath to leave him entire and unvaccinated.

So, are there any Bendigonians out there who could recommend a good vet to me? I just want someone reliable and knowledgeable, but also someone who won't break the bank re: desexing. I want to do the best I can with this little boy but my funds do have limits - and I'm sure there are people out there who charge reasonable prices.

People who frequent the cat thread may recognise this little boy as Mister - yes, the one with the horrible breath :) which is much improved!

I cant help you as I live in Perth (2hours south actually) but I just wanted to say :laugh: for looking after the little boy... Its good to know 1 less tom of the streets causing unwanted kittens...

So cudos to you :)

I cant help you as I live in Perth (2hours south actually) but I just wanted to say :laugh: for looking after the little boy... Its good to know 1 less tom of the streets causing unwanted kittens...

So cudos to you :)

:)

Awesome, I've had someone else recommend them to me.

What is it you like about them? Expertise? Care? Service? Price? :)

All the Above ;)

Dr Sue Collins is the only Vet i would trust with my Bostons :laugh: