Look Who Came Home With Me

iltby

Was up the road having coffee when this girl raced past us...she wasn't with anyone so I sped after her and grabbed her. She has no collar but she looks well looked after so I'd say she's just gotten out from somewhere. Tried calling various vets, the RSPCA, pound, council, etc, and no one would help so she's in our shed in a crate for tonight. She's very placid, seems happy to do whatever...gave her some food and water, now she's just gone to sleep. Hopefully be able to find her owner tomorrow...unfortunately I don't have a microchip scanner to see if she's chipped.

Image060.jpg

Whenever any of this breed is found as a stray, I can't help but wonder about Midol's dog and whether there's any possibility it is his. I can't even remember the markings of his lost dog.

I think the same Erny...I caught a Husky the other week, too...but also female.

Axle was a grey Husky, very light markings...very boofy.

20-04-07_1311.jpg

Edited by iltbyâ„¢

Guest Clover

What a gorgeous girl, very pretty. Thank goodness she is safe for the night and that you find her owners tomorrow.

Edited by Clover

Maybe someone went away for Easter, with someone else coming in to feed the dog once a day. Great time for breakouts. Here's hoping that an owner.....or a minder....realises she's missing. Onya for keeping a very pretty girl safe.

Any luck with the owner?

Thanks for the explanation!

Dropped her off at the RSPCA at 10, going to call tomorrow to see if she was picked up :cry:

Maybe someone went away for Easter, with someone else coming in to feed the dog once a day. Great time for breakouts. Here's hoping that an owner.....or a minder....realises she's missing. Onya for keeping a very pretty girl safe.

That's what I suspect has happened...the woman at the RSPCA said they were packed with strays so I imagine tons of people have gone away and their dogs have escaped.

P.S: Her name is Tilly.

ahhh hope you find herowner!

OT: What happened to midols dog?? Must have missed that.... :driving:

Sorry Missymoo - Axle went missing in 2008 (I think) from a B&B in the Blue Mtns and was never found.

Good I'm glad. I'm In Ktown and thought from memory you were also.

Just there was a beautiful female that was running around near my work.No collar or ID.

Tried to catch her but she kept thinking it was a game.She was fast and playful.

She was very friendly and gorgeous like Tilly. She had a tumour on her front right leg about tennis ball size.

Really hope she ends up OK.Last I saw her she was running away across the field near my work VERY fast. That was just before the time you mention you found Tilly.

Must have been the day for lost dogs running round.

Thanks for taking the lovely Tilly in for the night and to the RSPCA.

Yeah, I'm in Katoomba too :bolt: But no, definitely didn't have a tumor...hope the other girl found her way home. Tilly didn't stop for me either, I just ran after her.

Looks like the RSPCA isn't open today so I'll check in with them tomorrow.