If My Dog Could Speak Right Now .....

angelsophie

lol

Tobes is injured and that combined with his happy desire to play endlessly with the kids has meant he is in the backyard in a 2mt x 2 mt pen. He is restricted inside and out and is only allowed small onlead stretches out front. No showing or show training no going to school to get the kids. No travelling with me in general except to the vet apts.

Just had a look from him that made me think if he could speak right now I'd probably have to wash out his mouth........ one peed off puppy! :laugh:

any ideas to beat the boredom. The kong is coming out he has a tug jug but HATES it - its too big. he has chews and toys on rotation. He gets every empty toilet roll to shred (his fave - he follows people in in the hope they use the last of the loo paper ;) ) He is a 12month old toy breed.

cheers

Bec

Oh Bec ... poor Tobes ...... they are a bugger to keep calm aren't they (trying to keep Morty calm after desexing last year was bad enough at 13mths of age) ....

Hope he feels better soon ....

Can you make up some iceblocks for him - stock cube in water, add a chicken neck (sticking half out) and let him work on it to get the food out of it - definitely outside stuff ....

How about some training? - maybe introduce clicker training, free shaping or learn some tricks .....

Edited by FionaC