Helping Hand Needed In Sa

lillim

A close relative of mine owns a young poodle, unfortunatly due to ill health the owner is no longer able to walk the dog and he is starting to "act up" from lack of exercise and stimulation and he really needs some basic training. Rehoming the dog is not an option.

As I live in NSW, I cannot help myself and do not know if there is an organisation who could help set up some help for the owner. The owner is presently paying a dog walker, but the owner is having to drive the dog to the walker, which is not always possible.

I have thought of contacting MDBA Pacers, but did not know if this is something they help with and have no idea of any other possibilties available?

A close relative of mine owns a young poodle, unfortunatly due to ill health the owner is no longer able to walk the dog and he is starting to "act up" from lack of exercise and stimulation and he really needs some basic training. Rehoming the dog is not an option.

As I live in NSW, I cannot help myself and do not know if there is an organisation who could help set up some help for the owner. The owner is presently paying a dog walker, but the owner is having to drive the dog to the walker, which is not always possible.

I have thought of contacting MDBA Pacers, but did not know if this is something they help with and have no idea of any other possibilties available?

Yeah, I'd try Pacers too, plus a different dog walker. They should be able to pick the dog up from home...or a responsible older teenager/adult in the neighbourhood

who wants some extra cash. My neighbours daughter (19 yrs) did this for me for a while.