Best Of Breed Photos Sydney Royal

Havasneeze

I think they've only just managed to get the results up Havasneeze! :eek:

But is it Nahejma who is doing the pics this year? You could just try typing that in your search engine? :eek: (Or ask BMP :eek: )

I thought their name was Nagla something?? I cant remember the name or find them on a google search

I think they've only just managed to get the results up Havasneeze! :eek:

But is it Nahejma who is doing the pics this year? You could just try typing that in your search engine? :winner: (Or ask BMP :eek: )

I thought their name was Nagla something?? I cant remember the name or find them on a google search

Unfortunately they're not doing the pics this year. It is a fella that Debra got to take some pics of the Schipps last year, the ones that appear in the Diary and the Annual that are out. Guess I'll have to ask her what his name is or I can just ask him when I go back on Tuesday.

I have tried google but with no success!!! :cheer::eek: :p :cry: ;)

Nahgfa Images did them last year,

I just looked up on the Trafford website for this years photos and the last thing on there is last years

Adelaide Royal,

does anybody know when he will be putting them up?? or if he is the Photographer for this year??

Edited by Libertybrook

Nahgfa Images did them last year,

I just looked up on the Trafford website for this years photos and the last thing on there is last years

Adelaide Royal,

does anybody know when he will be putting them up?? or if he is the Photographer for this year??

He is the photographer this year but when he will be putting them up IDK

Yes, to confirm, Trafford is the official photographer at the Royal this year.

He told me that himself.

Personally, I can't wait until he's on holiday in Tasmania in a couple of months....he has already invited himself here for a few days (and I don't mind in the least) and will be taking some photos of my feral bunch! :laugh:

I cannot believe this guy's memory! He took photographs of my first American Cocker back in 1987 and not only did he remember her, he remembered me AND the address that I used to live at! When you think of the sheer numbers of photos he takes in any calendar year, that puts him right up there for good recollection skills!!! :laugh: