Advance Or Eagle Pack

Azzachazza

Ive asked for samples from both Eagle Pack and Royal Canin, so far I just got a reply off Lexie from EP, she is sending me Holistic Select Large and Giant Puppy for Lexi, and the Salmon and Anchovy Dry Food for Tess, she was so friendly and when she found out my GR is called Lexi she asked for photos of my girls :laugh: Im Impressed and I havnt even tried the food yet

They are really efficient and respond to questions quickly as well. I am also 100% happy with them, and my dog also eats less of this food than any other brand so the bag lasts longer which makes it very cost effective. I think I bought my bag around the 20th of February ( a 14Kg bag or 13,7 or whatever it is) and I am not even half way through it and its April!!

Ive asked for samples from both Eagle Pack and Royal Canin, so far I just got a reply off Lexie from EP, she is sending me Holistic Select Large and Giant Puppy for Lexi, and the Salmon and Anchovy Dry Food for Tess, she was so friendly and when she found out my GR is called Lexi she asked for photos of my girls :laugh: Im Impressed and I havnt even tried the food yet

They are really efficient and respond to questions quickly as well. I am also 100% happy with them, and my dog also eats less of this food than any other brand so the bag lasts longer which makes it very cost effective. I think I bought my bag around the 20th of February ( a 14Kg bag or 13,7 or whatever it is) and I am not even half way through it and its April!!

Yeah well I was going to get my dogs through their SC before getting replacing it but Im considering just turfing it when I try these samples

Do you know if Holistic Select is available at Petbarn? Im on holidays atm so I have no idea how much food I even have left at home...and Im out bush so Ive got quite a drive to find out if petbarn sells it LMAO

Yeah well I was going to get my dogs through their SC before getting replacing it but Im considering just turfing it when I try these samples

Do you know if Holistic Select is available at Petbarn? Im on holidays atm so I have no idea how much food I even have left at home...and Im out bush so Ive got quite a drive to find out if petbarn sells it LMAO

I think on the Ep website there is a list of places that stock it :cry:

I think on the Ep website there is a list of places that stock it :shrug:

Hmm, Petbarn is listed but neither of the stores near me are on there...Im sure Ive seen EP in at least one of them, surely they would also carry the Holistic Select range if they have EP

When my youngest Kelpie was a pup he was on Advance and he had the worst coat, suffered copraphagia and stunk horribly. After I switched him over to EP, the change in his overall health and coat was amazing. EP has been excellent for my dogs so it gets my vote!

I think on the Ep website there is a list of places that stock it ;)

Hmm, Petbarn is listed but neither of the stores near me are on there...Im sure Ive seen EP in at least one of them, surely they would also carry the Holistic Select range if they have EP

Yes if they have the EP they have the Holistic Select here in WA.

Just a quick update for everyone, the Eagle Pack crew are excited with the HUGE response from DOL people and the positive feedback. I encourage anyone who has any questions etc to contact Lexie at EP, the crew like all feedback both good and not as good I am sure all will be looked at, afterall its in the proof of the pudding as they say.

For anyone interested contact details for Eagle Pack are

Williams Natural Pet Company ( Formerly called Eagle Pack)

Unit 1, 320 Lorimer Street

Port Melbourne Vic Aust 3207

Telephone: 03 9921 9999

Email: Customer Service [email protected]

web: www.thewilliamsgroup.com.au

My little Crested LOVES Eagle Pack Puppy.

They are one of the few companies that actually thought to make the small breed food actually SMALL!

Some puppy food I have bought has had huge big pieces that were too hard for him to eat.

Colin Jnr at Sherae Petlink in Canning vale is a WA distributor and Dogs West member, he is excellent to deal with as well.

[email protected] or 0410564 326.

:rofl:

I think on the Ep website there is a list of places that stock it :)

Thanks for that, I am in Ellenbrook though so whenever I need food ( which is not often because my lab eats so little) I just pop over to Midland but If i have a problem finding food I will give him a call. I am looking for a specific flavour in a big bag as I have only seen the small ones so maybe he can help.

Colin Jnr at Sherae Petlink in Canning vale is a WA distributor and Dogs West member, he is excellent to deal with as well.

:rofl:

I think on the Ep website there is a list of places that stock it :)

Sorry I don't have any advice..

But I have been reading all the feedback and I think once I get through my bag of Nutro Puppy and Super Coat Adult, I will switch both of my boys over to Eagle Pack, preferably the holistic select.

May even change the cats over, that way the whole family are eating the one brand for once! :)

I have been feeding Eagle Pack Holistic to my Bloodhounds for years now. I had one girl who was extremely itchy but since being on EP Holistic Salmon & Anchovy her skin has been brilliant. I recently imported a pup from Sweden & actually sent over the EP Holistic Transition Probiotic to the breeder, as we were unable to have her on the same food in Sweden...So when she arrived in quarantine in Australia, I supplied EP Holistic puppy canned & EP Holistic Salmon & Anchovy dry plus I also supplied the powdered EP Holistic Transition Probiotic to sprinkle over the food. This girl never fussed over her food in quarantine & hasn't looked back since arriving.

I would 100% recommend Eagle Pack

Sorry I don't have any advice..

But I have been reading all the feedback and I think once I get through my bag of Nutro Puppy and Super Coat Adult, I will switch both of my boys over to Eagle Pack, preferably the holistic select.

May even change the cats over, that way the whole family are eating the one brand for once! :)

I was actually thinking that I may also give the Holsitic Select cat food a go, I have 2 very fussy cats though!

My kelpies looked like wombats on Advance and took ages to get the weight back off them, although I know a number of people who swear by it. Eagle Pack is good, bit of problem with short use by dates for a while but I am told that this has been remedied by more frequent importing.

Thanks for that, I am in Ellenbrook though so whenever I need food ( which is not often because my lab eats so little) I just pop over to Midland but If i have a problem finding food I will give him a call. I am looking for a specific flavour in a big bag as I have only seen the small ones so maybe he can help.

:)

I think on the Ep website there is a list of places that stock it :D

Masons Mum ( Your name was mentioned today! lol) as in your beautiful chocolate lab, Rach mentioned them.

Anyhow back to topic if you email lexie at Eagle Pack (Now Williams Group ) tell her you are a WA fan ( lexie is from here) she can tell you where the particular food is you need as in stockist, they love feedback and the love the DOL people as they always give feedback which makes for a better product for all.

[email protected]

:D

Edited by Wazzat Xolo