Boarding Kennels Central Coast

melbell45

hi everyone,

im sorry if this question has been asked a lot, i did a search but had a hard time finding anything.

we are going away shortly and need to board our golden retriever and hopefully also 2 cats at the same place, we live on the central coast, obviously close to home is best but we are willing to travel within say an hour north or south.

i know there is someone on here with a place at kangy angy but only take small to medium dogs and unfortunately our boy doesn't fit into that category :-(

thanks for your help

Edited by melbell45

I take my Dane & her cat to Bluegum Boarding Lodge at Morriset. Never had a problem with them both animals are happy to go there and they never seem to be in a hurry to leave. The cattery is separate from the kennels so dogs can't bark and annoy the cats. Anyone I have sent there have been happy and returned for repeat visits, I think their rates are good and it is always clean too (as you would expect but don't always find). Larger dogs are not a problem because they own a Dane and other rehomed dogs, no problems of them being affraid of your dog if it barks. When I have used them I always leave quite happy my two are being well looked after and then I can go away, enjoy myself and not worry about them. Good Luck in your quest.

I take my Dane & her cat to Bluegum Boarding Lodge at Morriset. Never had a problem with them both animals are happy to go there and they never seem to be in a hurry to leave. The cattery is separate from the kennels so dogs can't bark and annoy the cats. Anyone I have sent there have been happy and returned for repeat visits, I think their rates are good and it is always clean too (as you would expect but don't always find). Larger dogs are not a problem because they own a Dane and other rehomed dogs, no problems of them being affraid of your dog if it barks. When I have used them I always leave quite happy my two are being well looked after and then I can go away, enjoy myself and not worry about them. Good Luck in your quest.

I have to second this seeings I work there :rofl:

What Cointreau says is all true!

We actually have a number of Goldens in at the moment so definately no issues there!

Give them a call, you will most likely get Sue or Mick and they are always happy to answer questions! :thumbsup: