I-squeaks 2.0

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if this is the same but I found this while surfing

http://www.gameondogs.com.au/dog-toys/jw-isqueak.html

just on the off chance it works out cheaper!

They are hard to find in Oz - so you have done a good job finding somne - but these are a lot more expensive. The last lot from the US worked out at $4.50 for a small, $5.50 for a medium and $6.50 for a large + $5.70 postage.

I guess if people didn't want to wait for a bulk order then its a good alternative.

Not sure if this is the same but I found this while surfing

http://www.gameondogs.com.au/dog-toys/jw-isqueak.html

just on the off chance it works out cheaper!

They are hard to find in Oz - so you have done a good job finding somne - but these are a lot more expensive. The last lot from the US worked out at $4.50 for a small, $5.50 for a medium and $6.50 for a large + $5.70 postage.

I guess if people didn't want to wait for a bulk order then its a good alternative.

I found them for $6.99 for small up to $9.99 for large but they wanted $14 to courier to SA. Within NSW was only $5.

I'm really sorry to do this, but I'm going to have to cancel making the order. Real life has got a little out of control. My partner has lost his job, so I am having to work more to support us both, plus other family issues have cropped up. When things calm down again, I may consider doing the order again, but for now I can't see it happening any time soon.

I'm really sorry to do this, but I'm going to have to cancel making the order. Real life has got a little out of control. My partner has lost his job, so I am having to work more to support us both, plus other family issues have cropped up. When things calm down again, I may consider doing the order again, but for now I can't see it happening any time soon.

no worries, thank you for letting us know.

For information on sizing....I have a male Aussie and wasn't sure about what size to get him. I am always bothered about choking hazards so wasn't going for the small. I ended up getting 3 medium and 1 large. He loves them all but especially the large!!!! It has a slightly different sounding squeak...(sounds like a duck!!) and it doesn't roll under the couch....bonus!!!!