Easter Sydney Specialities

speaking of specialties.... how do they work. Is it the same as all breeds. For example. The Wei specialty has both long and short, so in effect two breeds. If we are the only baby puppy LH, which if it's anything to go by the last 3 shows we will be, does that mean I have to compete against the baby puppy short hair wei for baby puppy in show? Or do they not have the in show awards at specialties. Sorry for the dumb question, but this will be my first specialty.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are heading to the Aussie specialty with Sammy B on Saturday at Erskine Park

:D I bet by the end of the day you regret inviting me :(

I'll have been drinking, I'll be fine. Will hopefully see you there Deb! I think you should bring Dragon ;)

Ill second that because I can make it now :rofl: . Had the wrong Sat for the Royal :p

I have been told to ask whether Miss Gherkin will be there?

speaking of specialties.... how do they work. Is it the same as all breeds. For example. The Wei specialty has both long and short, so in effect two breeds. If we are the only baby puppy LH, which if it's anything to go by the last 3 shows we will be, does that mean I have to compete against the baby puppy short hair wei for baby puppy in show? Or do they not have the in show awards at specialties. Sorry for the dumb question, but this will be my first specialty.

GW - Yes that is right, you will compete as normal so baby puppy of class, baby puppy of breed (Weimaraner Longhair) andthen you will compete against the SH weimaraner baby puppy of breed for Baby puppy in show.

Bring on the weather, I love showing in the rain, just give me cold and wet & no heat / humidity please !!

That's easy for you wolfie people to say! Your dogs look "appropriate" in the cold and wet, the 'lukis and 'ghans just look a bit sad :rofl:

Diva, we'll see if we can organise a group photo of us giving the signal, just for you :D

GW - Yes that is right, you will compete as normal so baby puppy of class, baby puppy of breed (Weimaraner Longhair) andthen you will compete against the SH weimaraner baby puppy of breed for Baby puppy in show.

Thx ST

There will be approximately

50 TIBETAN TERRIERS

at their very first specialty show at Castle Hill on Sunday :thumbsup: :p :mad

I wish I could have been there........ :(

Still, if anyone is interested, it'll be the most TTs in one place ever in in Australia :rofl:

Hmm might have to try and get down to the TT specialty, that sure would be a sight to behold!

I will be at the Lhasa Apso specialty tomorrow (Friday) at EP, and Saturday we have the Keeshonds (also EP)