Gunnedah Show

Ons

I will be there on the Saturday, I have to cook some slices for the judges - I hope they feel okay afterwards :)

I'll try and put some sort of ingredient in them in that memorises the Judges to only award top ribbons to DOLers :provoke:

where can we meet up, how will I know who is a DOLer or not?

I will be there on the Saturday, I have to cook some slices for the judges - I hope they feel okay afterwards :)

I'll try and put some sort of ingredient in them in that memorises the Judges to only award top ribbons to DOLers :provoke:

where can we meet up, how will I know who is a DOLer or not?

Well to find us spot the gazebos lined up together that have aussies, a pointer, pugs and min pins! :cool:

or just yell out "sparky" and Im sure Dottys aussie sparky barkey will let you know where we are!

get 2 pieces of cabanosi, put em in your right pocket, sparky will find you...trust me!! Hes the one you really want to meet anyways :rofl:

:cry: Oi we are highly meetable...onsntillnflash should just count herself lucky you aint coming :confused:

get 2 pieces of cabanosi, put em in your right pocket, sparky will find you...trust me!! Hes the one you really want to meet anyways :D

:D Oi we are highly meetable...onsntillnflash should just count herself lucky you aint coming :)

:p I'm just jealous I wont be there

Have an awesome weekend guys Go the min pins the aussies and yes....even the dreaded P's, pointer and pugs! - remember text updates guys ;)

I wish it was on this weekend...if it was we would be there already camp all set up knocking back a few cruisers, wines or beers what ever floats your boat!

Just bought Kite some PJ's so she doesnt get cold, fingers crossed they get here (well mums house cause she bought them on her ebay account for me) in time for next weekend!!!