Finding It Hard To Find The "one" :cry:

italmum

:laugh: Good morning everyone!!

We had a fantastic first day yesterday - Christian AKA Ollie(Oliver) as my son calls him, is settling in really well, my hubby went shopping with him yesterday for some things, he has really taken to my hubby!

He is such a well behaved, gentle boy, he is extremely well toilet trained. we go outside to the same spot and i say "toilet now" and he does it :p no accidents so far, no barking , no pinning . And he greeted me this morning so lovingly running around in circles wagging his tail - its as if he has been here forever :cry:

I am so happy with him, and everyone else incl cat seem to be ok. He only chases lucycat when she runs away, otherwise they are not bothered by each other.

Looks like he was exactly what i was looking for in a dog (he even growled when we walked past the house i dont like the look of hmmmm and we were on the other side of the road)

now i have to make him a snood so his ears dont get in his food.

Talk to you all soon xx

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh: WONDERFUL NEWS!

Good luck with keeping the ears clean-we had a cocker who was a magnet for mud-had to sniff EVERY PUDDLE so his ears were always getting groomed :cry:

Hope things continue to go well.

thanks so much :p yes i am thinking this pup is the same lol..he walks around sniffing the ground ..BUT he has only been here for a day so prob just getting used to the area :p

:laugh: Good morning everyone!!

We had a fantastic first day yesterday - Christian AKA Ollie(Oliver) as my son calls him, is settling in really well, my hubby went shopping with him yesterday for some things, he has really taken to my hubby!

He is such a well behaved, gentle boy, he is extremely well toilet trained. we go outside to the same spot and i say "toilet now" and he does it :p no accidents so far, no barking , no pinning . And he greeted me this morning so lovingly running around in circles wagging his tail - its as if he has been here forever :p

I am so happy with him, and everyone else incl cat seem to be ok. He only chases lucycat when she runs away, otherwise they are not bothered by each other.

Looks like he was exactly what i was looking for in a dog (he even growled when we walked past the house i dont like the look of hmmmm and we were on the other side of the road)

Talk to you all soon xx

Glad to hear all is going well so far Italimum ! :cry:

Fantastic news. I'm very very happy for you AND Ollie (we have an Ollie too, he is Ollie-Wally! :laugh: )

My spin has the ear thing too! OMG! I get around with a 'nappy' over my shoulder for constant ear wipes :cry: xxx

I've been cav puppy clucky for over a year now, this isn't helping !!! LOL

With the vet bill we got the other day for Renae, I could have almost bought another one ! ;-)

Is renae ok now though????

He really is a spunky lil man...and has such a cheeky personality..his eyes just won me over :laugh:

He seems to just follow me around the house and when we go outside he is right beside me :cry:

OH and btw the heart is from an editing program i use..photoscape..its free to download and is super easy to use

Edited by italmum

]

Is renae ok now though????

He really is a spunky lil man...and has such a cheeky personality..his eyes just won me over :laugh:

He seems to just follow me around the house and when we go outside he is right beside me :p

OH and btw the heart is from an editing program i use..photoscape..its free to download and is super easy to use

Yeah thats a typical Cav personality ! :p

Thanks for the editing tip ! :cry:

Yeah Renae is much better, just had a bit of a tummy bug we think !

(There's a thread about her over the next page about her going to the vets)

:laugh: What a heart warming story so pleased all is going so well.

By the way I bought some terrific snoods from Cockerlover if your interested. She is on the commercial marketplace with other things as well. With Cockers we always have the wet ears in our house.

http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?showtopic=190753

I've been cav puppy clucky for over a year now, this isn't helping !!! LOL

With the vet bill we got the other day for Renae, I could have almost bought another one ! ;-)

"Just pin the "Vet Bill' on the fridge. It'll put you on a "Clucky diet" LOL :laugh:

Yay italmum, I'm so so pleased for you, your family and Ollie. He really is a cutie and already sounds like he has settled in with you!!! So where, or should I say on who's bed, did he sleep last night huh!!?????

hehe lol...Oh well with animals and people there is always a time when u need to go to the drs, my son has asthma so i am always going to the drs...just what we have to do.

i read the thread julesluvscavs what an adventure you had there!! its so hard leaving your animals at the vets, when my cat (who passed away 2 years ago) was desexed i had to go to the vets 3 times just to check up on him