Our Little Holiday

huga

We stayed up the coast last week and had a nice little break. We were there to babysit my parents house, their mini schnauzer and my brother (sort of - he's 22 :laugh:).

We visited Underwater World one rainy day early in the week. It was great, I haven't been there since I was at school.

4439523788_d6c3f27324.jpg

4439524896_773d9f9666.jpg

4438782475_3ea38cc4d4.jpg

4438789347_de3030e891.jpg

4439567134_97fcf00044.jpg

4439575790_2c910b80e0.jpg

Those shark ones are awesome, what a magnificent creature. :laugh:

I love your photography style Huga. Really natural and not forced. I think you could become quite the photojournalist. :laugh:

Edited by rocco

The park is in Sunrise Beach. It's a bridge through bushland and it opens up into a kids park. And yep, that is Noosa Main Beach. There was a surfing comp on while we were there - Malibu (U.S) vs Noosa. There were lots of people doing the standing and paddling thing. I have no idea how they do it, so clever.

Love the leafy sea dragon...those guys r just the most facinating creatures.

Great piccys, thanks for sharing. The perspective on the bridge/walkway shots are very interesting to the eye. My fav is the one where if you cast your eye to the left of the main subject Lola on the walkway you see harry & friend making a splashing good time ! (Fifth pic of doggys) Great timing!!!!