Note To Self....

Dame Aussie

Next time do not get a dog that is so big when he sits on the remote he's too heavy to move, too stubborn to want to and too peaceful to disturb :o

Goddammit, my tv is turned on to "Secret Life of the Annoying Ritch Kids"... :rofl:

Anyone else have a dog that consistantly sits on the remote???

Next time do not get a dog that is so big when he sits on the remote he's too heavy to move, too stubborn to want to and too peaceful to disturb :o

Goddammit, my tv is turned on to "Secret Life of the Annoying Ritch Kids"... :rofl:

Anyone else have a dog that consistantly sits on the remote???

Cindy can't-hubby is always changing volume/muting adds/sleeping while watching a program....

:confused: No I just get the channel changed all the time by little paws.

I have this problem too but generally they manage to get it on some random setting that you didn't even know the TV had, nor can you figure out how to turn it off!

:o We can never find the remotes in our house as we turn them upside down so the cats don't change channels for us! Try looking for a blank grey lump of plastic in a hurry!!!!

Dog don't, but the cats do :D ...they curl up & sleep on the TV guide too :confused:

Lying on a remote...Ahhh a dream come true!

Jane just steals them and does the bolt out the doggie door! She seems to have this amazing sixth sense when the remote is unguarded, even if its just for a few seconds!

Interestingly, Mokhahouse, she's a labby x....maybe the labs are the thieves of the dog world!

Why is it always on a crap show when she does it!!!!