Uk Judge Banned For 12 Months For Misconduct

ellz

Pity some people didn't congratulate the Australian connections of the winning Crufts dog in the thread that was started after his amazing win, and it was an amazing win

But someone starts a thread about his co-owners husband who has been suspended from judging for 12 months (as many judges are) and people are much more interested, its disheartning when you have to read allegations such as have been made, and I know I would have been in line to congratulate anyone in Australia who had bred the winner of a Crufts Best in Show!!!!!!

So once again Congratulations Naomi, you have bred a remarkable dog!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

throw accusations around all you like at the co-owners husband.....but don't try and take away a record winning dogs great success. This dog deserved to win, and he won on his own merit. Keep in mind he has won 18 BIS, and is a magnificent dog in all aspects of the breed, he is as close to perfect as you will get in a Vizsla so don't start slanging off about this beautiful dog and the judge that placed him BIS at Crufts 2010 because of a case against his co-owners husband

I'm sure the judge herself would not like to read such allegations.....

Nobody posting here came on the thread to congratulate or praise such a wonderful win so please don't start slagging off about it now, I haven't a problem with the topic but don't bring Yogi's great win into it, btw for those that don't know Yogi won BIG at Crufts last year as well, and is the biggest winning BIS winner ever in the UK

I actually think you have made this post more than it should have by your own comments.

The judge/handler/person felt the need to have foot in mouth disease & he should pay the price .The same would apply if it was the Queen of England,Yogi is no more special than any other dog nor does it give any owner/handler more rights to treat a judge in such a fashion

My opinion I applaud the judge who had the guts to speak up

Edited by showdog

throw accusations around all you like at the co-owners husband.....but don't try and take away a record winning dogs great success. This dog deserved to win, and he won on his own merit. Keep in mind he has won 18 BIS, and is a magnificent dog in all aspects of the breed, he is as close to perfect as you will get in a Vizsla so don't start slanging off about this beautiful dog and the judge that placed him BIS at Crufts 2010 because of a case against his co-owners husband

Nobody posting here came on the thread to congratulate or praise such a wonderful win so please don't start slagging off about it now, I haven't a problem with the topic but don't bring Yogi's great win into it, btw for those that don't know Yogi won BIG at Crufts last year as well, and is the biggest winning BIS winner ever in the UK

I am not seeing anyone slagging the dog or its winning record.

No exhibitor, no matter how good the dog, should publicly assume they have a right to be put through to General Specials. That's a matter of sportsmanship, not conformation. It has nothing to do with the dog.

no one, particularly me, is defending his actions, just sad everyone finds it so interesting and yet didn't give a hoot when Yogi won

just sad everyone finds it so interesting and yet didn't give a hoot when Yogi won

:laugh:

Pardon ,that comment is based on what ??

There was a sole thread on Yogi plus many other lists where great excitement was shown.

Maybe you didnt read it??? or expected more to comment???

You really do need to make up your mind. People ARE having a go at this arrogant man. No one has said anything negative about Yogi and you carry that the dog has been dragged into the debate (yet I don't see where the dog has) then you turn around and complain that no one is talking about the dogs wins.

The person charged with the offence admitted it happened and is paying the penalty. I presume he is getting over the incident, maybe you should to.

I actually think you have made this post more than it should have by your own comments. " of course you would!! and I actually think I haven't"

The judge felt the need to have foot in mouth disease & he should pay the price .The same would apply if it was the Queen of England,Yogi is no more special than any other dog nor does it give any owner/handler more rights to treat a judge in such a fashion

My opinion I applaud the judge who had the guts to speak up

for some reason you are all saying the same thing!!!! of course he should pay the price.. I'm not defending this man!!!!

I never said that because Yogi is special Mr Armstrong should be allowed to get away with his actions......why don't you all read what is posted?

Edited by Bokezu

You really do need to make up your mind. People ARE having a go at this arrogant man. No one has said anything negative about Yogi and you carry that the dog has been dragged into the debate (yet I don't see where the dog has) then you turn around and complain that no one is talking about the dogs wins.

The person charged with the offence admitted it happened and is paying the penalty. I presume he is getting over the incident, maybe you should to.

maybe you should read what people post!!!! you are all repeating the same thing over and over........I have not defended this man!! I think he deserves all he has been given (12 months suspension) and he is guilty, yes, you all say he is arrogant and I note not one of you know the man personally so it is just an assumption, but yes he comes across by the way he carried on as arrogant etc......so get off my back I'm not defending him. Please read my posts carefully in future a lot of you don't read what is written

is it because you don't like me? or you don't like Hungarian Vizslas? why do you keep misrepresenting what I say, and having a go at me? you really have got a problem

leave you all to work it out from here

should also add that Yogis BIS at Crufts post started by SparkyTansy had 920 views

not many congratulations unfortunately

Are you serious,how many congrates would you expect??

When people post about there wins how many times do you post congratulations??

This dog is special too you it doesnt mean everyone else has to place him any higher than normal Joe .

Reading about ones success doesnt mean you have to post & i dare say most people would be thrilled with so many views reading about the dogs success

you all say he is arrogant and I note not one of you know the man personally so it is just an assumption

Im sorry but i dont need to now someone to understand what was said & done is totally unacceptable.

I have shown under him twice & found him very pleasant BUT you wish to play dirty than pay the price.

Edited by showdog

is it because you don't like me? or you don't like Hungarian Vizslas? why do you keep misrepresenting what I say, and having a go at me? you really have got a problem

leave you all to work it out from here

Now you're just being precious. :laugh:

name='showdog' date='19th Mar 2010 - 05:38 PM' post='4404475']

just sad everyone finds it so interesting and yet didn't give a hoot when Yogi won

Pardon ,that comment is based on what ??

There was a sole thread on Yogi plus many other lists where great excitement was shown.

Maybe you didnt read it??? or expected more to comment???

well he won and thats all that matters :)

you all say he is arrogant and I note not one of you know the man personally so it is just an assumption

Im sorry but i dont need to now someone to understand what was said & done is totally unacceptable.

I have shown under him twice & found him very pleasant BUT you wish to play dirty than pay the price.

you won't get any argument from me I will say for the last time I am not defending this man, why do you all think I am?

don't bother

should also add that Yogis BIS at Crufts post started by SparkyTansy had 920 views

Are you serious,how many congrates would you expect??

When people post about there wins how many times do you post congratulations??

This dog is special too you it doesnt mean everyone else has to place him any higher than normal Joe .

Reading about ones success doesnt mean you have to post & i dare say most people would be thrilled with so many views reading about the dogs success

I congratulate everyone that posts a great win, if I am online that day or the next. I do not for one minute expect people to be as excited as Vizsla people are, plus the fact they don't really see the greatness of this dog having not owned bred shown Vizslas. Ok I accept that there weren't many congrats for all number of reasons.....doesn't matter now

I'm not a gundog person. I think a Crufts BIS is a wonderful and impressive achievement but to be honest I tend only to open threads with overseas wins if they are Sighthounds, and will probably only get myself sorted to send some congrats if they are Salukis. It's not anything against the achievements of the dogs and exhibitors in question, it's just human nature to have specific interests.

Another of my interests is show administration and regulation so this post caught my eye. I would have replied if it had been a local matter or a US matter or whatever. In fact the only circumstances in which I probably would not have replied would be if I knew the people involved were in my breed. In that situation it's hard both to be impartial and to be perceived as being impartial when you comment.

I congratulate everyone that posts a great win, if I am online that day or the next. I do not for one minute expect people to be as excited as Vizsla people are, plus the fact they don't really see the greatness of this dog having not owned bred shown Vizslas. Ok I accept that there weren't many congrats for all number of reasons.....doesn't matter now

Seriously, you are starting to appear a bit silly now.

They are two completely different threads.

Yogi's win - great, fantastic. I saw it on a news post and thought, "Nice to see a HV win", nope didn't post in the congrats thread... I also don't post on birthday threads, on 'what is my dog' thread and hmm...about 5 million other threads that are on DOL.

The co-owner making a tool of himself and being reprimanded. Yep, it happens to lots of people and should happen more often too. He is being discussed simply because he's "high profile" for now. Nobody in this thread said a single thing about the dog or the breed, merely that he's a co-owner then suddenly you're in here telling people off because they didn't offer congratulations to Australian connections but they will have on opinion on something other than the dog's win??

Go back to the start and read your posts. You almost look a little unhinged telling people off about having an opinion that they are entitled to have.

and no, it doesn't take away from Yogi's win. I'm another who thinks the dog is a very nice dog but if the owner did indeed do as the article says, he most certainly is a bit of a twit and people will naturally discuss it.

Edited by Ashanali

Seriously, you are starting to appear a bit silly now.

They are two completely different threads.

Yogi's win - great, fantastic. I saw it on a news post and thought, "Nice to see a HV win", nope didn't post in the congrats thread... I also don't post on birthday threads, on 'what is my dog' thread and hmm...about 5 million other threads that are on DOL.

The co-owner making a tool of himself and being reprimanded. Yep, it happens to lots of people and should happen more often too. He is being discussed simply because he's "high profile" for now. Nobody in this thread said a single thing about the dog or the breed, merely that he's a co-owner then suddenly you're in here telling people off because they didn't offer congratulations to Australian connections but they will have on opinion on something other than the dog's win??

Go back to the start and read your posts. You almost look a little unhinged telling people off about having an opinion that they are entitled to have.

and no, it doesn't take away from Yogi's win. I'm another who thinks the dog is a very nice dog but if the owner did indeed do as the article says, he most certainly is a bit of a twit and people will naturally discuss it.

Ashanali get in and give me a serve too :laugh:

Who did I tell off? Don't need to read my posts I know what I have said

What did I say that has caught your interest?

I'm unhinged...thanks..I didn't tell anyone off. He is not an owner or even a co-owner! I am not defending this man!!! (for the 100th time)

Why do you all come on and say what a tool he is and then have a go at me? we have established that he did wrong, I just mentioned in passing there were not a lot of congrats.......no big deal, the point that captured the Vizsla people were the one or two posts where the Judge of BIS at Crufts 2010 integrity was bought into question which was very unfair on her and Yogi's win, nothing else matters

Yogi won, he deserved his win

Mr Armstrong did wrong he deserved his suspension

I spoke up because a couple of people questioned the Crufts BIS judges' integrity and thats where Yogi was linked to it all, not fair

I'm unhinged...thanks..I didn't tell anyone off.

I didn't say you were unhinged.