Sore And Sad Little Girl....

Beth.

Poor baby.

Although her stitches look quite nice and lovely, my girl had a terrible wound! (Not done by our normal vet.)

I am shocked at the job the vet did on our foster dog vader. Again, not our normal vet but one recommended by the rescue group. Won't be taking a dog back there. Stitches have been out a fortnight and it's a really grisly scar with bumps and stuff - its like they didnt even match up the two sides they sewed together! Too many lumps and bumps.

Awww poor baby. When Peggie was speyed she would lie on the bed belly up where the air from the aircon was blowing. She was a miserable dog as the pain meds knocked her around a lot-to the point we took her off them.

I am shocked at the job the vet did on our foster dog vader. Again, not our normal vet but one recommended by the rescue group. Won't be taking a dog back there. Stitches have been out a fortnight and it's a really grisly scar with bumps and stuff - its like they didnt even match up the two sides they sewed together! Too many lumps and bumps.

This happened to my Girl too and I just thought WTF!!!!

Luckily over time the wound healed and now you cant even see the scar.. :laugh:

Awww poor baby. When Peggie was speyed she would lie on the bed belly up where the air from the aircon was blowing. She was a miserable dog as the pain meds knocked her around a lot-to the point we took her off them.

We are obviously lucky here...........No pain meds and the dogs hardly seemed to realise it was done. Our stitch line was a little bigger, but very tidy

I honestly don't know her height or weight. She's not tiny and she's not oversize so about average I'd say. I would estimate she's about 23-25kgs. She could stand to lose a kg or two though. She got to her adult height around 18 months but she's still changing in head and bodyshape...........Coming together is what I call it. She was 2 in December.

Ok thanks for that :mad Lottie's at 18kgs now, and not overweight, I was more interested in when she'd stop/keep growing till!! She wants soooo desperately to go for a run and play!!! She keeps picking up toys and bringing them over to me!!!

My Lili will be 2 in June and she has stayed the same size for the last 6 months or so, she is 22kg, in perfect shape, I actually have trouble keeping weight on her, she's mental :laugh:

She isn't speyed yet and after reading Gayles post I'm wondering...I LOVE her coat it's the softest cleanest dog coat ever...she actually smells nice....and I've only ever had dogs that smelt like nothing or doggy :)

This is my girl

post-25556-1268976900_thumb.jpg