What Is Your Dogs Favourite Foods?

Pepi

Sorry if this has been done, i had a look and couldnt find any threads like this so started this one up.

I was just interested in knowing what are your dogs favourite foods?

My Pepi loves loin chops, vienna sausages, chicken, cheese, rice, pasta, corn, cucumber, apple, bread and weet bix. (not at the same time of course) :)

Edited by Pepi

It's really bad and he doesn't get them very often but .....Macca's chips :flame:

God help anyone who tries to sneak a happy meal into this house and not end up covered in drool :mad

Of what he is allowed to have his favourites are sardines and goats milk :mad

• 3 weeks later...

My dogs love pizza...in my house the second pizza ordered is dog friendly-eggs bacon ham, cheese,chicken...no onion mushroom. Definitely NO anchovies- since the only dog I had that loved anchovies has passed the others are indignant if even a stray anchovie makes it on their piece. "Pizza man" is always a bit too welcome at my house, no barking just drools and tailwagging. I hope he never tries to do our house over!

Roast chicken :)

Pele is fed a raw diet, so roast chicken is an extra special treat. When she has passed obedience trials I've bought her a whole roast chicken - deboned of course, and I've eaten the skin 'cos it's not good for doggies :)

Roast chicken :laugh:

Pele is fed a raw diet, so roast chicken is an extra special treat. When she has passed obedience trials I've bought her a whole roast chicken - deboned of course, and I've eaten the skin 'cos it's not good for doggies :)

Bully, you get the best part :laugh:

Roast chicken :)

Pele is fed a raw diet, so roast chicken is an extra special treat. When she has passed obedience trials I've bought her a whole roast chicken - deboned of course, and I've eaten the skin 'cos it's not good for doggies :eek:

Bully, you get the best part :)

I'm just a caring dog owner :)