Okay, This Probably Shouldn't Be In General

Red Fox

Does anyone know of a place that sells Nutrience cat food but DOESN'T sell animals?

Either in SA or internet order is fine but I can't find anyone who has it in stock and I am about to run out :(

The variety I am looking for is Nutrience Supreme Cat Formula. So far the only place I have managed to find it at is at Toucan Pet Centre (who unfortunately do sell puppies)

Does anyone know of a place that sells Nutrience cat food but DOESN'T sell animals?

Either in SA or internet order is fine but I can't find anyone who has it in stock and I am about to run out :(

The variety I am looking for is Nutrience Supreme Cat Formula. So far the only place I have managed to find it at is at Toucan Pet Centre (who unfortunately do sell puppies)

Hi SecretKei, if you have no luck with the other suggestions, try Pet Pacific directly (they important sell Nutrience, Sole Australian Distributor) and ask them where the closest outlet is to you that fits your criteria. They can help and will.

Supreme cat form is brilliant. I used it for years on my Cornish Rexs

Good luck sourcing it.

I get the Nutrience Dog from Pookinuk also.

:)

Thanks Dyzney. Yes the Supreme is fantastic, my cats condition has improved beyond belief since he has been on it :(

I've ordered some from Pets Pantry so it's all sorted now.

Unfortunately the cat formula (particularly the Supreme) seems to be harder and harder to come by. I was quite upset today, after finding an Adelaide shop who had plenty in stock the lady asked me to email her with my details for postage prices but when I clicked onto their site I found that they have a constant supply of puppies and kittens which is something I would prefer not to support.

I will have to get in touch with Pet Pacific and see if they can help for next time though :)

Ness, Thanks for the link. Pookinuk only sell kitten and diet so no good for my skinny cat lol.

As Dyzney suggested, contact Pet Pacific in Sydney direct - or feel free to pm me and we can quote on cost, but if you can source local obviously better option. :)

Sags

Thanks Sags, I should have thought of you! At least I'll know where to look when my new 6kg bag runs out :(

Thanks Dyzney. Yes the Supreme is fantastic, my cats condition has improved beyond belief since he has been on it :(

I've ordered some from Pets Pantry so it's all sorted now.

Unfortunately the cat formula (particularly the Supreme) seems to be harder and harder to come by. I was quite upset today, after finding an Adelaide shop who had plenty in stock the lady asked me to email her with my details for postage prices but when I clicked onto their site I found that they have a constant supply of puppies and kittens which is something I would prefer not to support.

I will have to get in touch with Pet Pacific and see if they can help for next time though :)

Ness, Thanks for the link. Pookinuk only sell kitten and diet so no good for my skinny cat lol.

[/quote

SK, Pookinuk ordered in Nutrience Active for me specially. They will order anything for you, just ask. Don't worry about what they stock. If you decide to try them again, just call and ask.

:rofl:

Edited by dyzney

I will do that Dyzney :rofl: I didn't know it would be that easy for them to order it in. I have to admit though, I was getting desperate - I only have about 5 days worth of food left as I didn't realise it would be such a drama to find in Adelaide :) But wow, I have lots of options now though so it should be a breeze to find from now on :(

I will do that Dyzney :cheer: I didn't know it would be that easy for them to order it in. I have to admit though, I was getting desperate - I only have about 5 days worth of food left as I didn't realise it would be such a drama to find in Adelaide :cheer: But wow, I have lots of options now though so it should be a breeze to find from now on :cheer:

You could also try these guys from Two Wells: http://www.grandchampion.com.au/

They show dogs and cats so keep most premiums or will order in if they don't have the variety you want. They do list Nutrience.