Toys & Games For Jack Russell Terriers

Sam the man

I would like to know some interactive toys /games that would be good to have / play with our JRT. I am mainly wanting things for when he is outside in his pen. Are tug toys suitable? Why I'm asking about the tug toys is because sometimes Sam will tug at my skirt (something I want to stop him doing) . :laugh: I wonder would a tug toy make this behaviour worse or better? :banghead: What else can I have in his pen to make it more interesting? He has a pool and a sandpit.

Anything is suitable for JRT's.

My Loulou loves her ball, she is the soccer queen.

You could give him a kong, fill it up with things he likes.

Or a squeeky toy or even a bone.

Bury things in the sand pit for him to find.

Put some squeeky toys in the pool.

JRTs need to be active, they are pretty smart and get bored, thats when they get into trouble.

I find a good walk and a soccer game mostly keeps Loulou happy.

But she also has two other dogs to play with.

I would like to know some interactive toys /games that would be good to have / play with our JRT. I am mainly wanting things for when he is outside in his pen. Are tug toys suitable? Why I'm asking about the tug toys is because sometimes Sam will tug at my skirt (something I want to stop him doing) . :) I wonder would a tug toy make this behaviour worse or better? :( What else can I have in his pen to make it more interesting? He has a pool and a sandpit.

Another JRT? :rofl:

I would like to know some interactive toys /games that would be good to have / play with our JRT. I am mainly wanting things for when he is outside in his pen. Are tug toys suitable? Why I'm asking about the tug toys is because sometimes Sam will tug at my skirt (something I want to stop him doing) . :rofl: I wonder would a tug toy make this behaviour worse or better? :( What else can I have in his pen to make it more interesting? He has a pool and a sandpit.

Another JRT? :eek:

:):rofl::mad

Guest Clover
:cheer: My two suggestions have already been mentioned. A home alone toy from Aussie dog and another Jack :cheer:. My little guy loves the home alone toy, he is the only one of my dogs that will use it. Edited by Clover