So Where Do The Humans Sit?

voloclydes

i have to confess this couch has a brown atecy pattern on it... cost $30.00 from a motel refurbishement..... and it has a purple sheet on it....as it's the OH"S house and they are only alllowed on that couch...

but my house... this was in the dally thread....

post-29790-1268288886_thumb.jpg

when we are all here no doggie is allowed on the couch.

and in winter they don't want to they like prime real estate in font of the fire.

the pic has been one we have been trying to capture for awhile... but have never quiet cracked it. last night all of them sleepy and snuggley they all cuddled up... very cutesy...

i thought the lounge delimer in here would have been bigger than it is.... :hug::cheer:

Here's me feeling quite happy that Honey isnt allowed on our couch or beds (OH's rule and I concede its a good one :cheer: ) then I look over and realise she has a huge bed that takes up more floorspace than our couch! :cheer:

Considering OH and I share the couch, I'm not sure who gets the better deal!? :hug:

giggles my OH has a leather couch like that( i could show him that pic, i think heart attack material).... lets just say i am lucky to be allowed to sit on it... with shoes on my feet.

the dogs not a chance hence the $30.00 one out on the sun veranda.

leos crate takes up a lot of floor space in my lounge room, as he's too precious, cold, special to sleep out on any old veranda...

giggles my OH has a leather couch like that( i could show him that pic, i think heart attack material).... lets just say i am lucky to be allowed to sit on it... with shoes on my feet.

the dogs not a chance hence the $30.00 one out on the sun veranda.

leos crate takes up a lot of floor space in my lounge room, as he's too precious, cold, special to sleep out on any old veranda...

:cry: At least with leather lounges you don't get dog hair all over them (the dog hair is confined to the floor! :) ).

Ours have their own crappy couch on the veranda as well. It didn't start life as a dog couch but the dogs ate enough bones on it that now nobody else wants to sit there. :rofl: :rofl: :laugh:

My couch belongs to a pair of supermodels.

dk2.jpg

And then there were four. The supermodels were invaded by the hunks....and they weren't too happy about giving up their space on the couch!

klbd2.jpg

(from left to right: Kinta and Leo (belong to Leopuppy), Dusty and Benson.)

Love that shot of Kinta and Dusty, they look like a mirror image of each other, I had to look twice.

Bronte was never going to be allowed on furniture either, but having full run of the house when I'm at work, it became a little difficult to enforce. So now she is allowed on the couches and sleeps with me on the bed with the cat. She's a neat sleeper though and doesn't take up much room.

post-28499-1268304899_thumb.jpg